Reviews for Filled with Gold
dearg amadan chapter 11 . 3/1
Just found this little beauty, and read it all in one sitting. Awesome job, loved every chapter! :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
Omg this was absolutely perfect. Oliver's words were beautiful. It blows my mind that this all started with a one shot. Crazy! Once again another amazing story :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Yay team effort, even if Eric was apart of said team. I /guess/ he redeemed himself ;) so proud of our IT girl. Getting shit done like the bad ass she is. Loved it! :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Poor Felicity. Hopefully this ship doesn't take her to a certain God forsaken island like the one her boyfriend had resided on
RockerPrincess83 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Aww Oliver's little family moment was too cute. Simultaneously I'm very nervous to read the next chapters. Murphy's law and all that good stuff ;)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Well hot damn. That was amazing. Smutty goodness for the win!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
First an olicity kitty, then olicity sexy times? This story is like a dream come true, except you know, the whole someone out to kill Felicity and whatnot ;) loved this chapter
RockerPrincess83 chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Omg they got a freakin cat! So cute! :D
RockerPrincess83 chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Poor Felicity. She really can't catch a break. Love when Oliver goes into protective mode :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Omg. It's amazing how a tiny piece of latex can make or break a night lol. This was fantastic :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I consider Digg a very smart man, which is why I'm wondering if his silence is because he already knew they were dating or if he's a bit upset. And I loved Felicity and Oliver's little morning routine. Another great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
So glad Little Talks has a continuation. Looks to just as good as the first :)
silleoneff chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
I really, really, really enjoyed this whole story. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Scu11y22 chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Very sweet and well done.
Janna18 chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
A superb story that made for an entertaining read!
Had a depth of character, an abundance of emotions and a solid plot.