Reviews for Filled with Gold
SassyReaderGirl chapter 11 . 5/20
That is a gorgeous ending.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 10 . 5/20
He's going to tell her he loves her!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 9 . 5/20
So good!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 8 . 5/20
Love this! The big reveal! Are we going to see scenes from Moira's trial?
SassyReaderGirl chapter 7 . 5/20
This is adorable! Oliver put together her bubble bath - awesome!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 6 . 5/20
This is so intense - poor Oliver feels like all of this is his fault!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 5 . 5/19
Adorable. The fact that Oliver got her a cat is maybe the cutest thing that has ever happened.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 4 . 5/19
Wow - Oliver really is serious! I love the development of this relationship! They are so good together. I can't wait to read more!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 5/19
Well isn't that a buzzkill? Felicity isn't on birth control? She should get on birth control - so much more reliable.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 2 . 5/19
This is so great. I love how you show all the different complicated dynamics. You story is so incredibly well developed - awesome work!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 5/19
Adorable. I love all the little things that they are learning about each other!
dearg amadan chapter 11 . 3/1
Just found this little beauty, and read it all in one sitting. Awesome job, loved every chapter! :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
Omg this was absolutely perfect. Oliver's words were beautiful. It blows my mind that this all started with a one shot. Crazy! Once again another amazing story :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Yay team effort, even if Eric was apart of said team. I /guess/ he redeemed himself ;) so proud of our IT girl. Getting shit done like the bad ass she is. Loved it! :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Poor Felicity. Hopefully this ship doesn't take her to a certain God forsaken island like the one her boyfriend had resided on