Reviews for Anthology
SophieHolmesWatson chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Henry Hayes from Stargate? 3
Belker chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
I really hope you'll write more of these! Ward could sure need a sweet, kind Jemma by his side :)
khay chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
This is such a treasure to find. I never set off to ship Simmons and Ward, and yet here I am, searching ffnet for fics to get my fix. Thank you for sharing this perfect story. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
km chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I LOVE THIS! I HOPE IT'S STILL GOING! A great way to explore a really strong potential friendship between two great characters. I loved May's role in this and the image of poor Jemma scrubbing and scrubbing away at all that red. Beautiful.
Getting2KnowL chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Beautifully done. It's always been a silly fear of mine that these extraordinary skilled characters get defeated by something 'normal', glad that Ward is ok, and I love that May is the one to take care of Jemma and get Jemma to be the one visitor.

Another great job!
Getting2KnowL chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was really sweet! As awkward as Jemma can appear (um, hello flirting attempt!) she also seems like the one to keep her head in the face of a medical emergency. Plus I love that Ward's head was in her lap, just like we got to see in last weeks episode. Squee! Great job!
littealights chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
These are great! I hope you write more!
Tenebris.Rosis chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I love this story!
astridv chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I'm enjoying these and hope you'll write more. (There can never be enough injured!Ward with Simmons saving the day, just saying. _)
AnnieAltman88 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I love both chapters & the way you write in general. Ward & Simmons together (whether as friends or more than friends) has always appealed to me even though I also avidly support Fitzsimmons. I'm looking forward to more!
mfkngst chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
great story, and I would love to see more! I enjoyed both chapters, and really enjoyed how in character you kept everyone. Especially May and Jemma. look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Ah, guess I'm just a sucker for the tall, dark hero types. Love this. The whole Simmons-Ward thing is very sweet and I can totally see it happening.

More? :D
DitzyBrunette89 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Yay More Ward/Simmons. Love this chapter, Cant wait for another update.
kawoosh chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Wow, was that the most subtle Stargate reference ever? XD Cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Love it! Please write more. Perhaps something to doo with tonight's episode?