Reviews for Scent
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
sweety !
DeeJayers chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
lol! I like that! He actually tried to taste Kai? From a pillow? Okay, that's just odd. I liked it though!
PandaPjays chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
V. cute! loved the cottoney line! And the KaixRei in general. *cheers for you*
twistedNEK0 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Okay, I've read about 4 of your great little viginettes, and...um...I'm...uhh...in love with them! You write very well, and you're structure is GORGEOUS! Keep it up!

_
redex chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
yum yum! definitely good. As good as ever. ;) Keep it up sweetie, though I know you've long since continued from this little one shot.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
lol...so kawaii...i hope you prduce more of this *drabble*...makes me feel so much better after reading sad stories.
lakura-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Here you go: *hands out some Ice cream*

Good story good muse food!

Lakura
Chibi Drigger chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
UPDATE OR I'LL GET VIOLENT! THX C YA! BYE!
aphinitea chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
hey, a gud short piece, to make me feel all fluffy!
Chibi Crystal chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Aaw, Kai made coffee for his fwend! _ This a *MUST READ* for Kai/Rei fans...Short and Sweet. Aaw...*_*
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
lol. Rei and his nose
starshards chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Ok, and on another note, you are an extremely talented authress. I can't think of much else to say except that these two *do* need more fluff. Thank you once again. Its wonderful, thats all I have to say.
JKHSAJKDJ chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Another brilliant story from you, and I couldn't be happier to see it. Although it was short it captured my attention and you should be proud of yourself for achieving such a high standard of work.
Renn chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
tee hee...cute cute cute!
Kioko Yasu chapter 1 . 2/1/2004