Reviews for The One That Got Away
Nighthawk88 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Heartbreaking as it was, I still loved it, but there's going to be another one, right? You wouldn't do that to us (or to Spashley), right? [Attempting to insert emotional blackmail; is it working? ;) ]
irishinkjunkie1024 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
PLEASE continue this storyline! There is so much potential for a full story. I know you only started this storyline as payment on a bet but when you choose to write another shot from Spencer's POV, I'll at least take that to mean that you see the potential as well. I know not ever Spashley story ends on a happy note, and I'm not even suggesting that this one does, I just think there is so much room here for a really great story even if there's tons of angst. And the fact that they've both admitted, at least to themselves, that their still in love with one another, there's just so much left open. If Spencer can tone down her anger, for which she has ever right to be upset, maybe she can see that fate has to be playing a hand in all of this, and you should never ignore fate. Does she honestly not see that they were suppose to find each other again: Their both in NYC 3000 miles from where they started and out of ALL the bookstores in NYC, she just happens to choice that one. Anyways enough of my ramblings..Just know that if you decide to continue this amazing little storyline, you'll def have a interested reader or 20 lol if other reviews are anything to go on. By the way I absolutely love your stories and your writing in general.
Later Days
snowdrop1026 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This one was more sad then the other. I wish you would have left it at the first one shot. I read this thinking there might have been hope. I mean Spencer got everything out she wanted, and left no room for Ashley to say anything. Who knows what could have happened if she did. Spencer got her peace, but what about Ashley?
son-lyn chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Pleaasepleaasepleaase tell me that this is not the end of this story! I can see so much potential in a Spashley reunion here, because Spencer wasn't fair to Ashley here. She got to get everything out while leaving no room for Ashley to say what she needed to say. I believe that she can find the strength in her to tell the truth and finally go for what she wants, she might need a little ass kicking from Kyla, but she should go after Spencer.
1319 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Please don't leave as just one shots.
trmack9 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013