Reviews for Fire and Fury
mythzzrosenov chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
pls update
Reader chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
this is so good! keep up the writing and update ASAP! gonna read all your stuff now!
GigglePants chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
YOU UPDATED took you long enough, I was just thinking about this story the other day! Yay, loved it, and I love the new art to go with it, too cool. don't take eleven months to update, no one will read it then if its wallowing in the way way past of the archive, people seriously need to read this. I hope something cool like this happens in the show!
JPEG chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
i'm sorry but can you flush Hailey out more? She's my favorite, maybe more attitude or something, this doe eyed passive thing isn't my girl.
Kelli with an I chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
in all honest I clicked on your story because of the image, nice manipulation, I love the Tudors too. this is not half bad, will be reading the rest.
night insomiac chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
well this was eventfully, maybe some tweaking, I kind of got lost at lemon and post-lemon, maybe even a little more description of the lemon, your story is R, so why not? oh and Tit for Tat, I can so imagine Klaus playing that!
Randomestalker chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
she's locked in the house with him...what will they do? I can tell there is real anger between the two but also love and tenderness. I wanted to scream when Vivian told him to call Caroline, honestly Caroline annoys me, she's like a mix of Debbie downer and a two year old, I just cant stand her, I like Vivian much better, and her inner thoughts are so cool, I feel like I really am getting to know her.
JamieJay chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
hold the phone, Klaus is married! WOW that's a twist, and you continued writing after that bombshell, great job. and their backstory is so sad, can the white oak kill her too? this keeps getting better
just a reader chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
interesting, I wonder what's going on? and who is Vivian? A former girlfriend maybe? and wow when you wrote in his POV I felt like it was Joseph Morgan speaking for real! you have Klaus down! I'll keep up with this!
Fan chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
awe they like Klaus! but what the hell came over her? why was she the one blowing up, usually its Klaus, but hey she's a hybrid with emotional problems too. can he get her to stay? will he go with her? oh and what will Hailey do when her new BFF tells her that she has been lying to her since day one, oh and this has all taken place in just a week? WOW! I like this story, please continue!
Sparkles chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
THEIR KIDS ARE ALIVE! NOT JUST ONE BUT TWINS! Baby overload! I don't know what I thought you were leading up to, maybe a magical crown that controls the wolves or something, but not that their baby lived!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Sexy time, I wish you went into more detail, I've read Betrayal and you have plenty of steamy details in there, bring some magic to this story! Ohh she still loves him!

I laughed when she dripped the towel and gave Klaus a chance to look his 'fill' lol that let me know they were getting it on later.

HI chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I love her backstory, she is just too sweet and conflicted!

and that moment under the moon, so sweet! Do they really love each other still?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I like the dynamic between Klaus and Vivian, I love her name BTW. "Vivian, stop speaking" that was the funniest think you had Klaus say, I feel like you're really channeling Klaus's thoughts as twisted as they possibly are. Oh and I see a friendship brewing between Vivian and Hailey, maybe some ganging up on Klaus?
HI chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
ohh you edited a little bit, I read this when you first published, I like the extra bits and pieces you gave!