Reviews for You And I
Mischief101 chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
I really like this story. I can't wait for the next update
Shakerbaker chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
I just found this and really enjoyed reading it. I'm hoping there will be more chapters. Thank you for posting it.
Pittsburghgal82 chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Love this!
Angelwells chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
cool chapter, cant wait to read more.

Angel :D
Robert12774 chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Fun chapter
rainystv chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Wow, what a picture you painted! He is going to look so dashing!
Shenny Fan chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I think it is a good idea for Sheldon to focus on trip to Stockholm first. After everything with Leonard, I think it would be a mistake to find a roommate unless it was Penny. Hopefully the shopping trip helps Sheldon understand how much he wants and needs Penny in his life.
Johsel chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Love the chapter. Nice shopping trip with Penny. Just sweet interaction and them taking it slow
Lednacek chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
good stuff as a part of a bigger chapter. but as a solo, it feels a bit pointless
BreathlessFaith chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Wonderful tailor and shopping trip. I loved how Penny got excited even for shopping for men's shoes.
nertooold54 chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Sheldon will look very handsome in his custom made tux; they will be a very attractive couple.
Kimlavina chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Very nice so far!
Angelwells chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
naww pennys got a crush lol :) loved the chapter cant wait for more.

Angel :D
BreathlessFaith chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
I think Sheldon will give considerable thought to what Penny has said. It'll be interesting to watch whether he decides to forgo another roommate until Penny is ready or if he convinces her he'll wait
for her to decide when the time is right to move in with him.
Shenny Fan chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Hopefully Penny can just move in with Sheldon in December and Sheldon lives alone until then. He does not want another roommate like Leonard and especially one that goes after Penny.