Reviews for A Little Old Fashioned
redx1221 chapter 1 . 4/18
This story is great thank u and Vergil for writing it I daydream about this all the time and I've benn wanting some to write it so thank u both please update soon loyal fan redx1221
redx1221 chapter 3 . 3/22
Hey random question are u going to make bucky and hydra apart of this cause that be awesome
redx1221 chapter 5 . 3/20
Holy shit this stos awesome and what about Steve's and kamuis date and is steve ever going to Gert his shield oh so many questions can't wait for the next chapter please update soon now from this moment on a loyal fan redx1221
KimgNova3 chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
Another great chapter with great dialogue and character interaction. Looking forward to see Cap go up against Kai Lang who is pretty much a different version of The Winter Soldier. Can't wait until Steve uses his shield again.
Tsamoka chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
While it a shame that we don't get to see the Avengers team up, Captain Rodgers does fit right in with the crazy collection of misfits on the Normandy. Very good work so far. Thank you for not turning this story into a useless fan-wank about how "superior" Mass Effect technology supposedly is. Which it isn't.
fresh prince1 chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
It was interesting to know that iron man was there at one point in time.
Angel of Atonement chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
I was pleasantly surprised to find this update. It was a mostly-enjoyable slice of Steve's life in the "present" this time, and I'm glad the happier times are getting interrupted after this respite. I look forward to seeing the Captain kicking butt for great justice, and even more forward to seeing him struggle against the new rules of battle.

So if Shepard is the "contemporary" equivalent of Captain America, I guess that makes Garrus the Hawkeye, Tali the Iron Man, Thane the Black Widow, Jack the Scarlet Witch, Wrex the Thor, EDI the Vision, and Grunt the Hulk. Too bad none of the squad mates learn the Vanguard's Charge ability or they could have been Quicksilver, haha.
coastierks chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Kia leng is about to learn the meaning of America, Fuck yeah!
Dracconnis chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Can't wait to see Cap holding his shield again... Loving this fic
BrutusSilentium chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
And here I was, thinking you'd abandoned the is fic. Nice chapter!
ww1990ww chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
... Let me put that way Kai Leng in marvel would be not evemn really really low end street Z grade villian. And captain... well throwing his sheild with enough strangeth to make canon tower be reaped from tank corups is rather testament how storng Cpatain really is.
Andrithir chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Ahhhhhh, Snowpiercer reference... or should I say Feelspiercer. That movie was brutal.

Anyway, lovely story, and I hope to see another chapter soon.
HaywireEagle chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
So. Alien, Firefly, and Snowpiercer?

Also, nice updates! I thought this would have never updated.
ferduran chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Did they have some stark tech?
Jebest4781 chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
man this was great man and it was good to read this again after quite a while. man its going to be fun when you get onto Steve's loyalty mission and I do hope you let Steve get his signature shield back since it is missing its owner badly