Reviews for A Little Old Fashioned
Dracconnis chapter 4 . 6h
Loving this fic, please update
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/2
Funny, please keep it up.
KingNova3 chapter 4 . 5/24
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter and can't wait for Cap to get his shield back.
KingNova3 chapter 3 . 5/24
I really like the connection with Grunt and Cap. Time to read chapter 4!
KingNova3 chapter 2 . 5/24
Things just get better and better and I wonder if Cap will show off his abilities more often in the later chapters. Too lazy to say anything else.
KingNova3 chapter 1 . 5/24
Great writing, setting and everything else okay I'm just to lazy to say the rest but not lazy to make a run on sentence that must have been corny so I must learn more about "humor"
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 4/5
its a shame that tony didnt cryo freeze himself too: he must be rolling in his grave for missing such a funny "lets all mock steve" session
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 4/5
i must have forgotten to favorite/follow this fic when i read the earlyer chapters but i wont make that mistake again: you have a knack with portraying the normandy crew
SpecH82 chapter 4 . 3/8
Bahahaha great story so far :)
the dude lebowski chapter 4 . 3/3
Found this on Sunday, read all chapters and repeated because it's really good. Steve asking EDI on a date now has me picturing EDI using her knowledge of Cerberus to get a body that much quicker. Great story hope to see more soon.
ferduran chapter 4 . 3/1
On marvel agents of Shiled it was mentioned that Captain americe could move a bulldozer with no problem, also I would like to ask something, on the first chapter it was said that Steve was exposed to the power of the cube for centuries so I want to ask you if that will give him a special power
Resisting the Borg chapter 4 . 3/1
Well, this was pretty whacky.

Still, Steve was right. If they had really been trying, then he and Shepard would never have made it that far.
Jebest4781 chapter 4 . 3/1
Well this was very fun on the details here
Indecisive Bob chapter 4 . 3/1
Excellent chapter! And man, I was relieved at the part where Steve reveals that he knew something was fishy with the whole scenario. Before that point, I was kind of getting a bit frustrated at his supposed dim-wittiness (is that a word?). Keep up the good work!
aDarkOne chapter 4 . 2/28
Okay that was genuinely funny.