Reviews for Ten Points From Gryffindor
bob chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
sad
AHunterofArtemis1507 chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
Its so cute and sad I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
I think you should know that you made me cry. Throughly enjoyed your writing.
captainleoniexo chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
I absolutely LOVE Jily fanfics from Snape‘s POV, but (as you said) there are unfortunately only very few (I have only read two others to be honest). This is so well written, I adored it!
TheShadowedWarrior chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
This is a good story, but I feel like I need to point out one thing. In the books, it’s stated that prefects can’t take points from other prefects. Not to mention since Lily and James were head students, they were technically above Snape. Usually you can’t punish your superiors.
AngelinaWeasley1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
Depressing and lovely
dearprongs chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
the creepiness of snape is so on point for this one, i am floored. i love this so much
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Oh wow, really fabulous piece. You can’t help feeling a tiny bit sorry for Snape but then you don’t any more, because he’s not after her happiness, only his own. Loved James and Lily in this too!
TamraPraxidike chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
This is the sweetest Jily fic I've ever read! Is it bad I don't feel terribly sympathetic towards Snape? /:
jamestrash chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
We need more of these Snape POV ones. Oh so many more of these.
itxprincessxlala chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
This was so beautiful and heartbreaking all at once. You really captured Snape in here and this was so beautifully written. Thank you for sharing
eliteshaver chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Love it. I love reading about James and Lily from Snape's perspective. Although I'm not sure if Snape was a prefect, I'm willing to let it go for this lovely story. You really captured Snape's unhealthy obsession with Lily very well. Thanks for writing this amazing story!
Azzurrolunali chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Thanks that is brilliant! Love that perspective! Can see why Lily liked James, sorry for Snape until you recall how he was into dark magic and was a prejudiced berk etc and then you feel less sorry for him! Love James and Lily!
Muaradia chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Awwww... I feel bad for Sev but I am such a hardcore Jilly shipper (is that even a word?)
PetalsToFish chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Ohhhhh my loooerrrdddddd this was fantastic we need more of these ugh perf
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »