Reviews for The Unraveling
StellarStylus chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Hi there, I found this so long ago (maybe when it was first published?), but totally glad to find it again now! I've also written my own poem/parody for this TV series, and I very much admire all the cleverness and scope which went into yours! I think what makes your poem so great is how it packs so much power...
abandoned-account7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
A brilliant work, my friend, I applaud you. It fits the theme very well and the occasional rhyme makes it all the more enjoyable. I would quite like it if you posted more works of this kind, they seem to suit you very well. Bravo! c:
B.A.F chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I really liked it! I enjoyed it very much and Gurrrl I hope you will post up more works because I love you. Yes.
SilverXF chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Hey, poetry is well suited to Breaking Bad. Like that song at the beginning of Negro Y Azul, I like it! Ozymandias, of course, fit the show. It sets a mood. I don't know that much about poetry, so it's hard to criticize? Some poems are all about imagery, some about how words sound, some about the thoughts therein. I guess the masters combine all three. I can only say, anyone who has the ability to write poetry, keep it going! It's such a lovely, and lonely art.