Reviews for The Snake Charmer
I didn’t understand the ending. Why did they kill Perseus?
finnsky2013 chapter 42 . 9/4
I have loved reading this and before I give any critique I want to be clear that I thoroughly enjoyed it and thank you for writing it. On the whole this has continued to be a compelling story, however, I'm not entirely satisfied with the conclusion. A part of me thinks you should have let Tom stay dead and Hermione with Burke. Another part of me is willing to follow you on this ending but needs to understand more about how Tom made this happen and who he is now and how things are going to work because truly if the conclusion is that Tom just becomes as great and terrible a dark lord as the OG Voldemort was I'm going to be rather disappointed in both the story and Hermione. Everyone seems to have ended up worse off than they could have, even Tom and Hermione.
finnsky2013 chapter 26 . 9/1
Oh my FUCKING GOD! What the FUCK was that?! So Tom has completely lost me now. There's absolutely no redeeming him from this place. Someone needs to shake some sense into Hermione...after they bring her back from the dead I suppose. This is ridiculous now, there is no way he would be chill with this.
finnsky2013 chapter 25 . 9/1
Where did this letter come from?
finnsky2013 chapter 15 . 8/29
Holy Shit this story is taking some twists and turns! The little girl in me that really wanted Princess Anastasia to have survived was reawakened by all the oddities around her parentage and I'm really intrigued to see how that develops.
vespertiine chapter 42 . 8/7
So I found this story the other day and have been slowly reading it so that I could savor it. I really enjoyed how messed up the Tomione relationship was. I loved how the fic really delved into that. Their time at Hogwarts was my favorite part. I loved this story so much I'd love to read all sorts of different versions of the ending.

I'm kind of stunned after finishing it. Sad that I don't get to experience this fic anymore. I think I could have kept reading installments of this forever, but I really did enjoy this ending. Thank you for writing this fic. I laughed and I cried and I feel like this story will stay with me for a long time. I'll definitely have to reread some of my favorite scenes, probably the whole part up until she leaves for Germany again.

I have now spent multiple days staying up far, far too late to read this fic but hopefully, by tomorrow I can read more of your work. Thank you again.
LadyBelladona chapter 2 . 7/8
Lol you were right...that name is HORRID.
lilforgetfull1 chapter 13 . 4/6
Good c
lilforgetfull1 chapter 12 . 4/6
Yes...more of this chapter
lilforgetfull1 chapter 11 . 4/6
Good I need angst!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 10 . 4/6
Good ch apter. U wish there was more angst
lilforgetfull1 chapter 9 . 4/6