Reviews for You're Not Alone
DanielaFidlin chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Cute... Why so short?
CelestiaNight chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Is this a one shot or will there be more?
Mistral1968 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Adorable.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
:D yay your first story! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I loved it just like I knew I would. Title and Summary was too the point. All the proper explainations were there without overwhemling the real point of what was going on. Draco was very understanding yet firm with how he spoke, a total Draco thing even if he became friends with Harry! It was so beautiful! :) :) All I would say is that it doesn't need to be rated M just T as there is no serious inappropriate material ;) the kiss at the end totally had me awwing like a fan-girl; good work hunny! I hope this means you'll write the sequel...? ;)
Fp8976 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Yes, sequel! It's good that Harry isn't using Draco as a rebound, because he's right, Draco is better than that. I'd love to see the scene where Harry finally tells Draco he's ready. And he better make it worth it after all the time Draco's spent waiting for him during and after his relationship with Ginny.
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awe that is so sweet and I actually like how realistic the ending is about Draco giving Hary time to sort out before pursuing a true relationship :)