Reviews for Moments
reaverattack chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love me some Rayne, but every now and then a Jaylee fix is nice. Adorbs!
darkchakram chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Nice ficlet!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love protective!mal. This is a great first story for the archive
Mutant-Lover21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
AAWWWWWWW that was cute. im a Rayne love but i liked that story mucho mucho
kaitebug chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
but they would be hot together
Rayvah chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I like it. Seems like it should be part of a larger story. But it is a good "moment"
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Oh, poor Kaylee. I honestly feel for her. If I had Jayne hinting he watched me change I'd turn into a stuttering pile myself. Cute fic. You have everyone down realy well. Gotta love Mal's big brother act. Very realistic. And so like Jayne to follow Kaylee like that. Again, great fic!
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I just thought I'd read this because I love Kaylee. I love nerdy chicks. Everyone seemed to be in character. And Malcolm is always protecting his crew.
Jade Plume chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Lol, really enjoyable. Funny and sweet, very true to character : ) I love Mal's line about procreation And now I think I'm gonna check out your slash work : )
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Shiny. I think that's exactly how Mal would've reacted. Someone's gotta keep that Jayne away from poor innocents like Kaylee!
silver chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Ooh, I like it! You've got the characters down really well. Woulda loved to have seen this ;)

-sil
slightly so chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Hmm, you gonna continue?

Interesting beginning! hint! Beginning.. write more please! nice for 10 minutes, espeically.
Jamie Costello chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Yay, More please.

Also, It's not bad for only writing slash, I normally only read slash anyway, but I really like this pairing for some reason and there's not much of it out there. So be original and keep up the good work. .
Melete chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Nice story. I like the characterization and I can't resist Jayne and Kaylee interaction (with Mal thrown in for good measure.) Shiny!
WriterGirl4God chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
The Cap'n's so adorable when he's bein' protective. :-D Very true to character, all of the characters, in fact. Very nice story!