Reviews for Illusions and Allusions
HOTSTREAK.STATIC.EBON.yaoi chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
AWSOME STORY! i beg u to please finish it! i need to know wat happens! i like tomo being a nice guy!
Sonzai Taz chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
Good fic, update soon plz!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
interesting story you got here..tomo/yui? new idea..hmm..so you mean to say that tomo isn't gay here? lol..so how do you plan to make nakago's plan work since he has no contact with yui?

update soon okay? i can empathize with you though about the late updates..i'm temporarily discontinuing my fic due to schoolwork..*sigh*..well, see ya soon!
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
yahoo! this was a wonderful update man1 a beautiful chapter, focusing only on tomosan and his magical powers. he's so capable i feel like cheering! yahooyahoo, yay, keep writing.
Spak chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
Well, even though tomo seems OC in this (he's supposedly a little less friendly) I'll probably keep reading this anyway...

Nice writing, keep up the good work.

Spak-chan
KittyLynne chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
Man, this chapter had everything...drama, pain, tenderness, humor,and foreboding!

I really enjoy the way you write Tomo...you have me on the verge between feeling sorry for him and actually liking him, but then you have him do something that reminds me that he's not a 'good' guy.*grins* There's no black and whites in the way you are characterizing him, and I like that! *nods appreciatively*

Looking forward to chapter 4...:)

Warm wishes,

KittyLynne:)
KittyLynne chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
Hi there!

My apologies for missing the chapter two update...:(

I really liked this chapter detail wise, and for the insight it gives us into Yui's thought processes regarding Miaka. I also liked the duality of Tomo almost wanting to be friends with Yui, while still carrying out mayhem behind her back. lol

My favorite thing about this installment, however, was the realistic and painfully accurate way you portrayed the prejudices the people of Kutou harbored for the Hin people. I always thought it was ironic that as much as they held 'foreigners' in contempt, that their miko would turn out to be a blue-eyed blonde.

On to chapter three! :)

Best wishes,

KittyLynne (not to be confused with the other 'Kitty' who's reviewing you! _ )
Horyuu chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
oh angst I loves it I does (Horyuu's seen LOTR to many times) keep writing... and also which one of your fics is the tomo nakago one?

JA NE

HORYUU
Winter-Dragon chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
Aww, poor Yui. The bitterness is really starting to seep in. At least it seems like, this time around, she may have people who genuinely care about her.

Again, I like the way you write Tomo's interactions with her. The two of them seem so comfortable with each other. Thanks for the new chapter!
Winter-Dragon chapter 2 . 11/20/2002
I'm so glad you've continued this! This chapter was very amusing, and interesting, too. The idea of people accusing Yui of being Hin is something I'd never thought of before. Sure, I'd always noticed she had the hair and eyes like Nakago, but I figured the whole Hin-hatred thing was mostly in the past. Good twist.

I also enjoy the interaction between Yui and Tomo. I wonder what'll happen when Yui realizes Tomo isn't a woman..? *g*

Looking forward to more!
nodaaaaaa chapter 2 . 11/20/2002
This is a wonderful story! I hope you update soon!
venus chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
i was so hooked by this! pls do carry on writing. gotta keep the tomo fans happy eh?
Kari4 chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Hey, where's there other chapters, I wanna see the rest of this?
SeaSaltSkies chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
wooooooo...where's Suboshi? nya, i'm kidding, this story is going very well. you actualy make me halfway like tomo! well ya better write another chapter or else

Suboshi: do what she says! **pulls out ryuuseisui** or else i'll chace tomo right out of your story!

Me: tee hee **huggs suboshi** obay the psyco yo-yo boy of love!

Suboshi:there not yo-yos! **glares**

Me: ok, ok...ryuuseisui then,

Suboshi: thats better **gloats** dont think i forgot about you! now write the next chapter!
Winter-Dragon chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Interesting premise! I'm actually a fan of the Nakago-saves-Yui story from FY, but I've recently come to be fascinated by Tomo, so I'm looking forward to reading more. Good work so far!