Reviews for Untitled
gwid chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Its quiet different from all the stories i already read.
But I like it, enjoyed it very much :)
Brinohms chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Loved this. Please finish Pound of Flesh!
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
well done!
NCIS fan chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow. Just Wow.

You did a fantastic job with this. Tony's panic and guilt and love really shine through here. I think it worked better in this style than it would have in something else.

A suggestion (if you want one) for a title: Proxy. Tony as medical proxy for Tim, and Tim taking the bullet by proxy for Tony.
JNora chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Good for you for trying something different to stretch yourself. I think it worked well in this piece. Good job and I look forward to your next chapter of Pound of Flesh. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Very effective, well done.
ProfessorElk chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Nice job with this. You wrote the angst and emotions very well. Thank you for sharing your "experiment!"
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Hmmm...very interesting writing style, but nice job! :)
kbor chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This was terrific! Really glad it wasn't Tony in the bed this time!
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I love T&T friendship too, and this was a beaut on describing Tony's feelings!
Nanci chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I really, really like this. Your stories are well-developed, literate, and in keeping with the characters' behavior. I'm bookmarking this and am delighted you're continuing "Pound of Flesh. "
Carol Wilder chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Good job!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I liked it...I love Tim/Tony friendship/brotherhood...looking forward to your new story and new chapter of Pound of Flesh!
Crawcolady chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
WOW! Emotional, deep, and intense! Just the way I like them best! You done good, my friend!

(and thank you for the info on the upcoming chapter of "Pound of Flesh", I am eagerly anticipating it!)