Reviews for Just a Criminal
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
love it! This was great! I love how even though Neal was shot he still managed to beat Hagen with Mozzie's help of course and stay a step ahead of the feds

Great story! :D
BlueDiamondStar chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
wow. I loved this. I won't be able to see new season for at least few more years so this was a nice way to have a nice spoilery feel.
govgal chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I am really worried about this blackmail. I expect that Hagan will have had multiple copies made, and only one is needed to destroy Neal.
Albaid chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Great fanfiction. The plot, the characters, the twists... Were exactly like seeing a real episode. If this season ends being as good as this, then we have an exciting season ahead.
daisesndaffidols chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I'm really hoping that Peter decides that this new promotion isn't for him, that the new handler only lasts a couple of episodes and that Hagan gets caught for good!
daisesndaffidols chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I can't help but blame Peter.. he's the one that's basically turning his back on Neal..
adoptarescue chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
This was a really nice story. Just right !
daisesndaffidols chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I'm hoping that Hagan backs himself into a wall and slips up somehow.

I was sad and ticked at the same time that Peter would just throw 'you're a criminal' in Neals face. Everything they've been through together.. Yes. Neal does walk a fine line between good and bad..but what would Peter say or do if and when he finds out that Neal did what he did to get him our of prison?

I'm not really liking the way everyone is acting towards Neal this season.. it seemed that last season..they were finally treating him like one of them.. and all of a sudden he's a "Criminal" again..
Sorry for ranting...
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
good story, love what you did with neal's current situation.

I'm quite mad at peter for throwing away any friendship they had just like that...