Reviews for Perseus Ultor
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
This is absolutely painful to read.
Mr swaggycat chapter 36 . 6/26/2016
This story is really good, please update soon
DarthEraseus chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Just felt I needed to leave a comment for the guest who commented with no link for a private dialog. In history tens of thousands of people have been crucified the first recorded crucifixions were by the Assyrians. Just because Jesus died that way does not make the method of death sacrosanct.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I can't believe you had the nerve to kill annabeth in such a way. Its extremely offensive to the Christian religion! There are so many different Ways you could have had annabeth die and you chose to have her crucified just like Jesus!? HOW DARE YOU, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! YOU ARE A TERRIBLE WRITER! This fanfic is absolute trash.
Gummienummie chapter 18 . 4/23/2016
Entering girly mod Eek so far I've just smiled the whole time I was reading this
PixelUp chapter 36 . 4/22/2016
Tartarus swore on the Styx however that he would not harm the Greek gods, so that leaves the Romans to destroy
The Invisible Pretender chapter 36 . 4/22/2016
Well… shit. I'm not sure how to put my reaction. Don't get me wrong, it was a good chapter, but that's a "well shit" moment.
Perseus47595 chapter 36 . 4/22/2016
Wow
That chappie was amazing mate
Can't wait till you update again :D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
I'm not sure about your "Less than a mile, should be about ten minutes" estimate, since a mile in ten minutes is runnable, and I thought you were going for a far faster speed (then again, I could be wrong, and that was what you were aiming for, in which case I apologise.)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Man this story is really good i cant believe i barely found it today.
Stickman6969 chapter 35 . 12/7/2015
Things are starting to heat up! I hope I don't have to wait as long to see what happens
Master of Dragons God chapter 35 . 12/5/2015
Nice Chapter
The Invisible Pretender chapter 35 . 12/5/2015
I thought it was close to a year since you updated last... Anyway, hopefully you can keep the ball rolling! Nice chapter, by the way.
iheartpickles chapter 35 . 12/5/2015