Reviews for Waste of an Arrow
SuferInSilence44 chapter 3 . 2/23
this is one of the best things i'v ever read
Elsass-Lothringen chapter 4 . 1/23
Wow! Good chapter!
Blumenkasten chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
Oh oh... they didn't use protection.
Khyharah chapter 21 . 8/20/2017
this was adorable. from the budding relationship between carl and lizzie to the interactions between Beth and Daryl, it was just wonderful. good job
rckyfrk chapter 21 . 8/4/2016
Such a good ending! Bravo!
rckyfrk chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
Ooh...what's up with Lizzie? I love how gentle Daryl is with Beth.
rckyfrk chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
Whew! That was awesome! You write action incredibly well.
rckyfrk chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
So glad to see Beth fighting to save herself. I feel so bad for Daryl. He's getting beat up outside and in, from all sides, Maggie, Merle and himself (which is probably the worst). Really happy Glenn took his side.
rckyfrk chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
I'm glad Hershel isn't more upset about them being together. I love when he's supportive even when no one else is.
rckyfrk chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Oop! Cat's out of the bag! Beth and Michonne were really lucky the walkers didn't get to the horse. I'm very nervous about the footprints they found though.
rckyfrk chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
So, wait. Did Beth go on the run with Michonne? I thought she stayed with Judith all the time. I guess I'll just have to read the next chapter and find out...maybe.
rckyfrk chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
I love protective Daryl. Oh, to be wrapped up in those arms...
rckyfrk chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
So...so very good. Like...wow. I can't even come up with words.
rckyfrk chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
You did a nice job of sticking to canon while keeping your own story going and making it your own. Well done.
rckyfrk chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Aww...Carl saw fireworks. That's just so cute! And wow - crazy hot to super embarrassing in no time flat. Seriously though, it was way way hot.
God, I almost cried last chapter when Beth was explaining to Daryl how she felt like she didn't matter. My poor baby.