Reviews for Waste of an Arrow
rckyfrk chapter 21 . 8/4/2016
Such a good ending! Bravo!
rckyfrk chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
Ooh...what's up with Lizzie? I love how gentle Daryl is with Beth.
rckyfrk chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
Whew! That was awesome! You write action incredibly well.
rckyfrk chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
So glad to see Beth fighting to save herself. I feel so bad for Daryl. He's getting beat up outside and in, from all sides, Maggie, Merle and himself (which is probably the worst). Really happy Glenn took his side.
rckyfrk chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
I'm glad Hershel isn't more upset about them being together. I love when he's supportive even when no one else is.
rckyfrk chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Oop! Cat's out of the bag! Beth and Michonne were really lucky the walkers didn't get to the horse. I'm very nervous about the footprints they found though.
rckyfrk chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
So, wait. Did Beth go on the run with Michonne? I thought she stayed with Judith all the time. I guess I'll just have to read the next chapter and find out...maybe.
rckyfrk chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
I love protective Daryl. Oh, to be wrapped up in those arms...
rckyfrk chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
So...so very good. Like...wow. I can't even come up with words.
rckyfrk chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
You did a nice job of sticking to canon while keeping your own story going and making it your own. Well done.
rckyfrk chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Aww...Carl saw fireworks. That's just so cute! And wow - crazy hot to super embarrassing in no time flat. Seriously though, it was way way hot.
God, I almost cried last chapter when Beth was explaining to Daryl how she felt like she didn't matter. My poor baby.
rckyfrk chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
As we all know, that whole last scene was just Daryl-ese for "I love you and can't live without you." Sigh... Wonderfully done.
rckyfrk chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
Good lord, how did either of them have the strength to pull away and come to a dead stop? I really appreciate the way you balance what's going on with just them and the rest of the prison. Very impressive.
rckyfrk chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
It's so cool when you get one of those kind of readers, that say something like that and you are just floored and over the moon when you realize what an impact you have on the bethyl fandom. Congratulations!
rckyfrk chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
Whew! And Beth was watching the whole time? Naughty girl. This is just so much fun!