Reviews for The Hawlucha Conspiracy Theorem
CitrusChickadee chapter 1 . 3/12
Pfft, it's fun to think about goofy little debates like this happening in-universe. Hawlucha's definitely one of the odder designs of Gen 6, too, so it's a good one to discuss like this.
Arrow-chan3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This is funny and adorable! XDDDDDDDDD
limonium chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Calem is a dork. This was all so cute and fluffy and Serena is all like "you're talking shit, Calem" but then they hugged. Great job!
Muffinypowers chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This fic made me ask my friends if they thought Hawlucha was a dude in a wrestling costume. Their responses were rather similar to Serena's.
Every Last Panda chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Good grief! Your writing is humorus and modest. Love it, love it, love it! Never stop writing \(・・ )/
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That was a hilarious oneshot, because I guess everyone thought of it, whether Hawlucha is a bird or not. Good work!
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I tend to side with Serena... somehow I doubt there are thousands of guys lurking around Kalos in Hawlucha suits. XD Of course, the sheer ridiculousness of the idea is what makes this story so much fun. It definitely got a few laughs out of me!

But now that I take a closer look, it does kind of look like Hawlucha has a mask on. You never know... ;)
Blue Egg chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I died laughing. I never noticed Hawlucha had boots.
Fireminer chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Hohoho! A little piece of funny moment! I love it!
A Reviewing Reader chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I was debating on which one to write a review on first because I read your other fic about X and Y, New Mild Modest, on my phone but didn't want to review since my phone is such a pain when it comes to typing anything on the internet. Anyway, I decided I may as well write this one first, since I'm already here and the review box thing whatever it is is here.

Yeah, you really didn't need to read any of the previous paragraph, sorry. I often end up rambling in these reviews...

Anyway, you, my friend, are a master at writing fluffy scenes between characters. Obviously, this one is a lot fluffier than the other, but they both still depict the characters pretty freaking perfectly. I've seen a couple of different views of Calem from this fandom: cocky and arrogant, a completely neurotic idiot (that fic is hilarious, in my opinion; message me if you wanna read it), a sensitive guy as loyal as a dog (to Serena), and your point of view, that Calem is basically taking orders and following Serena around like an idiot because she wears the pants in their not exactly/not yet romantic relationship and is ridiculously loyal to her.
Again, lengthy bit that is just me rambling. I'm sorry if you're just shaking your head while reading this fic... I really should just keep these things short, blunt, and concise.

Anyway, I really loved the centered sentences because they not only intrigued me because of their interesting formatting, but they also highlighted really cute comments, like the last two which were really just perfect.

Okay, I'm sorry if I sound like I'm just fangirling to you through this review. It seems to happen a lot after I read any sort of X/Y, but mostly Calem/Serena, fics.

Concise ending, you ask? Well done! This is being favorited!

Ary

PS: Is there actually a negative connotation for "feasible"? Apparently, "unfeasible" is not a word - I found this out because it's late/my brain is not working right now, and I couldn't remember what "feasible" meant.

PSS (or is it PPS?): This theory is totally plausible. Conspiracy theories, dude.
Crimson Melon chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I like the relationship between Serena and Calum here with Serena being the calm one and Calum being the more extraverted one. Are you gonna keep doing one-shots with them being tagged together as a story?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Excellent, This is a great pairing. Also so I'm not the only one to question weather Hawlucha is a bird or just a fighting pokemon with an Avian costume.
Talarc chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Alright, you can have a review. :P
I thought it was cute and very funny. I liked Calem's wild theories about Hawlucha and the whole interaction between the two was great. So yeah... can't really think of anything else to say really. Good work! :D