Reviews for Finally found you
ren2 chapter 32 . 12/13/2015
please update... .

i wanna know the end of story
Aiyumi Kashima chapter 33 . 8/11/2015
This story is really good! I love stories that have to do with mates,like soulmates or alpha-omega verse. I also like things that to do with animals. The story is interesting although route 1 got me confuse a little. Somehow the concept felt like a game where different things happen with several routes. I also love the parings you have use. I'm a big fan of aokaga for some reason and I like kagami so I'm happy that he's one of the main characters and became a vampire. I hope that at some point one of the character might get kidnapped like route 1 just that don't end it with everyone dying or that there will be babies(?) (If u don't have anything against mpreg of course but its your story so u decide)Hopefully you will be able to update soon!
AiyumuKashima
Saemoon chapter 33 . 6/1/2015
Your story is really really great so I hope you will continue to update soon;)

Sorry to not let a longer review but my skills in English aren't very good sorry...

Anyway I wish you good luck, I can't wait for the next chapter!:)
Kaige chapter 33 . 5/20/2015
I love this story and where it's going! Please continue you are doing such a good job.
m chapter 33 . 12/20/2014
Continue this it is gold!
Absalon95 chapter 33 . 12/6/2014
I really like Atsushi and Yukio friendship, is just the kind of love-hate and its kinda cute actually
Thanks for the update
Hope you fell better
Dragon king Esmeralda chapter 32 . 11/9/2014
Oh my Jesus, you need to hurry up and update! I love this story sooo much. It's absolute perfection. One of the better immortal G.O.M stories I've read. Keep up the good work.
Lilytrue chapter 24 . 11/7/2014
I've been thinking but how old are all of them?
lisa de la sweet chapter 32 . 10/29/2014
Ohmagaawd just...WOW! I love this story so fuckin' much that I can't describe it in words, really! Please update it I want to read mooree, onegaii *-*"
Neko-Vanitas chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Hey there
What a lucky coincidence that I found your fanfic. 3
I really love your idea of the GoM being vampires! To cut a long story short I’ll write several words to each chapter. So let’s get this starting:

Chapter one:
I wonder who would kill young vampires from important families.
They must be really self-reliant and strong or absolutely dumb, because they can’t get away without punishment, can they?
I really like the different views – first, the murderer, then Midorima with Takao (?) and Kise with Kasamatsu, then Mura and Himuro (I love this guys 3) and finally Akashi and Furihata – you describes them so applicable - Akashis teasing and love for Furihata in a way that he isn’t ooc.

Chapter two:
The power you choose for each tribe fits to their GoM member. (It would be really funny if Kuroko has the power of making the earth shake – hahaha- But I think he might have something with illusions, because he uses a kind of this in his plays.) …and Rakuzan has to be a tribe which has focused on training special vampires to leaders.
The GoM are untouchable – some adore them, some are jealous and hate them. (I think the murderer fits to the second group, because they want to make them angry… they challenging them, or am I wrong?)
The affectionate relationship between Takao and Kise is so moving 3 Teasing is a sign of affection.
What a chaotic reunion. But it seems like that A(h)omine isn’t there – is he napping somewhere? Maybe they shall call Satsuki – or is she unimportant in this fanfic.?
I like the way you introducing us the GoM and their partners.
Your described clothes reminds me of a picture (but I can’t find it anymore QwQ)
I hope, that Aomine has a good excuse why he is so late, too. Akashi can be really… scary. Even a guy like Aomine must have respect for him.
But he is just lying under a tree… he’s such a snail. And then he randomly attacks Taiga – Ahomine’s philosophy of life: first attack then talk.
Ok Taiga has to guns with him, but that doesn’t have to mean, that he is the killer of the vamp-kids. Oh and I love Aomine’s reported thoughts – they make me laugh out loud.

Chapter three:
Oh Kagami shouldn’t underestimating Kuroko – he’s to calm for a person with his figure and aura like … a pot plant x’D
No long and they cannot hide, that both feel sexually attracted to each other. – or the rainbow squad – btw nice synonym - interrupted them.
So the lucky item for the day was a cat statue? What a nice first impression of them.
If I was Kagami I would ask myself how I get into this freak show or… I would be scared to death… _
I don’t think I would have the guts Kagami has – I cannot interrupt Akashi… but I think I would try to proof my innocence with all I have – I mean I wouldn’t lose anything; if I say nothing I would be killed, if I say the wrong things I would be killed and if I said the right things I would be alive..
Oh Kagami … don’t be so thoughtless with your words, throwing despite on Akashi will not help convincing him.
And I’m worried about Aomine… I don’t think Akashi likes it, when others call his methods into question.

I guess I found in this chapter a little mistake:
“[…]so he could teach this idiot standing in front o(f) him a lesson” Just a missing ‘f’

The next reviews will follow soon (I’m too tired at the moment)
And sorry for my grammar-mistakes, english isn’t my first language too.
Angelstars chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
Yes! Yes! Omg yes! I also loved this chapter! NijiHai ftw! Well that was some good backstory right there in that we got to see what happened between Kise and Haizaki in the past and what made Haizaki turn against them- a little bittersweet for Haizaki, but Kise couldn't help when he found his mate from happening, you only have to see how Aomine and Kagami connected that Aomine would disobey Akashi openly. I felt kind of sorry for Haizaki and understood his behaviour, but he was meant to meet Nijimura soooo... all's fair in love and war! Great update! I am so looking forward to the next chapter!
Angelstars chapter 31 . 9/6/2014
Plot twist! OMG! So Haizaki has some awesome power tho he is on the wrong side- but I still hold out that the emperor is stronger and maybe even Kagami as we still or rather everyone and he himself is unsure as to how much ability he has. That and Haizaki doesn't know Kagami... I'm so happy that you updated so quickly although it left us with a cliffhanger! I need to know if Shin-chan tachi will be ok!

Great update as usual and like always can't wait for more!
Angelstars chapter 30 . 9/4/2014
So great to see another update! I loved how you went through what all the couples individually are doing on the eve of the final battle. I especially liked MidoTako's and KiyoKuro's scenes they were very heart warming. It is also a given that my bias is toward AoKaga so they get all the squeals and happy sighs when those special words are said! Can't wait for more!
How Is That A Username chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
DMizuki chapter 29 . 8/5/2014
Hey I've been loving your story so far, its amazing XD.
I have some ideas but not sure if they're suitable for you (maybe just give you some ideas :P). I was thinking that Mayuzumi could be a traitor in the end or being controlled by Hanamiya etc and how their aim was actually at Kagami, for his powers etc. It could be a strategies to separate some people from Kagami (Like Aomine). And maybe how went they fight Hanamiya, Akashi, Kuroko and Kise were busy with Mayuzumi or something and Hanamiya headed for Kagami pinned him down preventing him to move. Hanamiya tried to take his power or something by either a kiss or even sinking his vampire fangs into Kagami. Will Aomine protect him in time? - that's for you to decide haha.
Sorry for my crappy ideas and suggestion (don't have to use them btw) but can't wait to see the continue of it, good luck in your writing (O)