Reviews for The Enemy of my Enemy
Eipok chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
"Behind him, Gunther hefted his cudgel and patted his palm with the head a few times."

What did Gunther do? How? Which palm? How did he pat the palm of his only hand with the head of the cudgel while also holding the base of the cudgel? Did he flip it over in the air and catch it upside down?

Seriously, if you're going to have a character lose an arm, you can't forget that in the next scene. It doesn't even serve a purpose if it's retconned in the same chapter it's introduced.
Heir of the void chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Not bad, I enjoyed this story.

Good work.
vic chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
Good job ! This story need a sequel and update ! pls pls pls !
Guest chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
Best Warhammer story I've ever read. Seriously great job :)

I think a sequel with these characters would be fantastic - they work well together in an odd kind of way. It would also be good to have some of the Farsight enclaves in too ;)

Bravo job keep it up!
M1.
drSpliff chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Good stories it kept me entertained and on edge for the next chapter. You should definitely turn this into a full fledged 100k word story following the guardsmen and Tauscher exploits as renegade.
AugustinianFrog chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
All right, hands and input:
Who wants a continuation, and if so, what ideas would you suggest?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
yeah the guest has a name, i'm not logged in because i'm not reading from my home computer but this is thuzan117. must say i enjoyed the story. despite gunther's ghost limb i found him to be a great character, actually i liked all of the main three. i especially like how gunther resisted malal in true ogryn fashion, he's too stupid to give a damn about things like fear, doubt and so on. he will be missed, i kinda wish miguel had taken the cudgel to remember him but a monument is nice too. i'm guessing the story is now over but i wouldn't mind seeing more of these guys. particularly as a force which allies against the imperium against chaos. as for malal i hope he's not dead, he'd make a great recurring character, constantly showing up to fuck with chaos and everyone else.
artilyon-rand chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
man GuntherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrĀ” Faith and duty dam,n this amazing i ..man i need more
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
haven't even finished chapter 11 and already i'm wondering how an ogryn can "pat his hand" with the head of the cudgel when he has supposedly lost an arm the previous chapter. even if he can hold the thing one handed he's only got one hand so i don't see how this makes any sense. perhaps you should keep track of characters' missing limbs?
theluckyshot chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
You managed to combine the perfect amount of grimdark and humour into this chapter. That ending was so unexpected, and yet absolutely hilarious and strangely enough something I could see happening in 40k. Tzeentch is a fickle basterd indeed, lol, it's all part of the plan. :)

300-709.
artilyon-rand chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
oh nshotb xd so glad you update :)
random reader chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
You really should continue this story. I know that I'm not the only one who really wants to see where this tale goes!
Raphael chapter 10 . 1/28/2014