Reviews for New Territory
Ginze chapter 9 . 11/30
Loved this! Very well written.
Artemis99117 chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
Loved the story
LillyPheonix chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
So is this fic completed or no?
mlgummer chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
I hope you continue this story. It is beautiful and Miranda deserrves to have the love of her life with her.
jehc chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Nice story!
fantasyinmymind chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
How did I miss this delightful story! As another reviewer stated - the place you stopped is good and could be considered COMPLETE - but there is more to attend to - family, friends, Runway, and the world.

Well done!
Ms. Rugby chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
This is truly a lovely story. I see that this story is not marked finished, however you left it at a place that could mark the end of this tale. This story however should continue. I would love to see you depict the reactions of Andy's parents as well as the media debauchery that will most defiantly occur. Your writing is quite good, but so far this story is the one I like the best.

Ms. Rugby
Minerva's Rearguard chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I just found this gem today. It is beautiful. Thank you so much! I enjoyed every word. Please carry on writing!
Kali-blue chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Great way to tell their story and make it new again. I hope there is more, but I realize that your last line of this chapter may be an ending. although learning of the multiple reactions such as the Sach's the media or perhaps Irv might be fun. Plus learning where and what you envision for Andrea's next career move would be exciting to read. Ciao Kali
lmei chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Loved this!
Aj chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is an awesome story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Crying. So good. Brilliant present idea. Words failing. Thankyou.
emeraldorchids chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Very sweet update! :)
jh728 chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
This was a very sweet chapter.
Thanks for the read.
Awayfan chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Wow, this was a great and beautiful update. The feelings that run through it was fun to real happiness. I really enjoyed this one.