Reviews for If I Die Young
Knit Bug chapter 16 . 4/4
This was a great read. Thank you.

Jaygm chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
This story was charming, sad, and sweet. I loved it. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Tying things up. It is wonderful when people give so much of themselves for such a worthy cause.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
I could never hate this Alice. That Jacob was a creep- good thing he's going away for a decade.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
Even though I knew it was coming, it was still so sad to read. This chapter was definitely a tearjerker. I guess it is a lot like real life- something many of us have already experienced. It is so hard to lose someone in this way.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
The paparazzi are horrible. I actually have seen a video where they were following Kristen and Robert (getting into a car at the airport) and the horrible things they said about Kristen to Robert while she was there. . . Unfortunately, you have told things here as they really are for celebrities. The tabloid press consists of a bunch of lying bullies. We would do well to never support the tabloid press at all. If people don't buy their trash and lies, they lose.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
That song is so beautiful, but it is quite a tearjerker when placed in the context of this story.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
They are in love. Cute- hopefully Bree will be one of the lucky ones.
Jaygm chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Angela is breaking my heart.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Well, you did warn us this was not going to go without incident.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Well, that was a bit of a shock- but Edward did promise he would make it happen- and he sure did! OTH, Jacob is something else entirely. He is a publicity hound, that is all he is gunning for.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
One of those stalkarazzis must have been hiding out in the bushes. I can just imagine what the story will be.
Jaygm chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
I usually like crazy Alice- and she's doing a good job of crazy here! She is funny. She's a die-hard fan who obviously has read everything out there on Jasper. And we all should know that a good amount of tabloid fodder is lies- so that makes it even funnier.
Jaygm chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Yeah, Alec needed to go away.
Jaygm chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Oh I am liking this. I can see some interesting things are going to be happening which makes reading lots of fun! And to think the condo next to Edward is empty? Just looking for Bella to buy! LOL.