Reviews for If I Die Young
morena.davidson.3 chapter 16 . 6/19
Crying and smiling here. Thanks for sharing. xo
Knit Bug chapter 16 . 4/4/2015
This was a great read. Thank you.

Knit
Jaygm chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
This story was charming, sad, and sweet. I loved it. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Tying things up. It is wonderful when people give so much of themselves for such a worthy cause.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
I could never hate this Alice. That Jacob was a creep- good thing he's going away for a decade.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
Even though I knew it was coming, it was still so sad to read. This chapter was definitely a tearjerker. I guess it is a lot like real life- something many of us have already experienced. It is so hard to lose someone in this way.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
The paparazzi are horrible. I actually have seen a video where they were following Kristen and Robert (getting into a car at the airport) and the horrible things they said about Kristen to Robert while she was there. . . Unfortunately, you have told things here as they really are for celebrities. The tabloid press consists of a bunch of lying bullies. We would do well to never support the tabloid press at all. If people don't buy their trash and lies, they lose.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
That song is so beautiful, but it is quite a tearjerker when placed in the context of this story.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
They are in love. Cute- hopefully Bree will be one of the lucky ones.
Jaygm chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Angela is breaking my heart.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Well, you did warn us this was not going to go without incident.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Well, that was a bit of a shock- but Edward did promise he would make it happen- and he sure did! OTH, Jacob is something else entirely. He is a publicity hound, that is all he is gunning for.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
One of those stalkarazzis must have been hiding out in the bushes. I can just imagine what the story will be.
Jaygm chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
I usually like crazy Alice- and she's doing a good job of crazy here! She is funny. She's a die-hard fan who obviously has read everything out there on Jasper. And we all should know that a good amount of tabloid fodder is lies- so that makes it even funnier.
Jaygm chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Yeah, Alec needed to go away.