Reviews for The Ultimate NetNavi
icemaxprime chapter 2 . 10/6

OMEGA ZX 420 chapter 14 . 10/4
I'm not entirely sure what happened, but j swear I followed your story a long, long time ago. For whatever reason, that was undone. I'm so happy I happened to browse the site again when you updated, I had entirely forgotten about this jewel. Keep up this good shit, and don't let 'em rush you.
Consort chapter 14 . 9/27
Hey, it's been a while.

You might remember me as Enker and Treble. I'm quite surprised to find this fic back from the grave, it seems to have more Bass in it than just the character. Anyhow, have a follow/fav. I always wanted to give you one for doing a good Bass fic.

Good luck!
LW chapter 14 . 9/25
This. Is. So great!
Maverick-Chan chapter 13 . 9/21
It's about time this fic is updated! I read it like months ago and i like it. BTW i didn't know it had 13 chapters since the last time i read it i think it was three or two but hey...YAY! definitely gonna fav this again!
Rales Mckoy chapter 13 . 9/19
Its really been a while, im looking forward to seeing more.
AXL.EXEandREI chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
Please continue! It's such an awesome story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON (_)
Keiko Braginski chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
Good story. Sad chapter. Bass of Awesomeness. All that is missing is a good prank or two.
Enker and Treble chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Good work so far, I await the next chapter!
By the way, I think it would be cool to see if Bass can still turn into one of his 'super forms'- Bass DX(DeluXe), Bass GS(GoSpel), Bass XX(Chaos), and Bass BX(Beast eXpansion) were all incredibly powerful. Bass GS in particular, was close to unbeatable.
Rales Mckoy chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Well well this was an interesting one can't wait to see the next
RalesMckoy chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Well well this is an interesting one, I'm looking forward for more
OMEGA ZX 420 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Oh wow. I didn't think you were still writing for this story guy/girl. I had to glance back at the previous chapter because its been so long. Anyhow, nice update with plenty of action and humor. I just woke up so I can't get the "fancy words" part of my brain to work. Sorry 'bout that... See ya.
NutCase5 chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
NutCase5 chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
*breaths in VERY deeply* why won't Luna just do the world a BIIIIIIIG favour and just…i don't know…DIE! VEEERY slowly and VERY(!) PAINFULY!

If making a very anoying and INCREDIBLY (win the the award for: FRUSTRATING ANTAGONIST! You got your wish,bub.:(

Ahh…Bass…one of the most awesomest megaman charactersEVER. ;) (does a high pitch squel that shatters glass.)

This story is waaaay better than what moi could make …sadly…

So far so good
RalesMckoy chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Wow, Luna's playing with fire, but I'm curious about all of this. Can't wait for the next