Reviews for Battle Royale
Nugni chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
You had a baby?! omg Congratulations! :D :D :D :D :D
And I'm going to keep waiting as long as it takes you to begin writing again. :) May it be months or years. :)
Anime fan KNB chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Youre welcome and im more than happy to continue to Like/Follow/Favorite youre story because This
Story is simply Awesome/Amaizing :D :P :3
PS: i think we should be the ones saing thanx because this is simply an Amaizing story :D :3
Anon chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Hope you update soon! The story is really good so far.
Himitsu no Tokumei chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Looking forward to more. Its sad to think that Saga will eventually have to die, too, and I can't wait to find out just how and when Luffy and Zoro official team up.

My main question, though, is what is the point of the Battle Royale? I mean, it seems like you have drawn inspiration from The Hunger Games (not a bad thing, btw, most stories get pieces from other works), but the reason for the fight in that series was to keep the other Districts in line. So why is this battle held and how can they get away with doing it in the first place? Hope we get an answer to this eventually. :)
EpicAsianOrangeTiger26 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Was that Luffy in the end?
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
getting really good can't wait for more
INSANEWORLD21 chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Thanks for updating! And YES! We got to see luffy even if it was really short. So far I liked this, I hope u update soon!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
interesting can't wait for more
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Belle48 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I'm so excited to find out what happens next. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
:( poor Zoro, losing a friend right off the bat... Neat story so far, keep it up!
MeikoKuran999 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Awesome i think its a really good idea and i can't wait to see luffy.
samettikettu chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Aw.
Such a sad ending but you need to run Zoro. Don't trust anyone.
Battle Royale book was really good, the movie was so-so but the manga was ... It's so realistic that I actually saw nightmares and felt ill everytime someone mentioned BR.
EpicAsianOrangeTiger26 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Will all the straw hat member be present in this story?