Reviews for xCommunication
FS Appaneesty chapter 5 . 10/12/2019
This is a really good story. It's a damn shame it hasn't been updated since 2014 but hey, what can ya do? Lol. I like the mature, somewhat darker route you've taken with it, and I enjoy the pacing of both the plot as well as the friendship/future relationship between Yancy and Nate. I also find it quite interesting that you use Nate's Japanese name, in a good way of course. I won't ask why the change is there cuz I trust you have your reasons, but it's a neat idea so I couldn't help but point it out.

I absolutely adore Yancy and have something of a crush on her. So any story with her in it is going to be awesome af imho. Thanks for the read; if you ever return to this story one day I'll be sure to continue following you until the end. Have a wonderful evening my friend, or whatever time it is now wherever you are, lol. Timezones are funny that way. :D
rmpdc.dcstr94 chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
Interesting. As a fellow Nate X Yancy shipper myself, I have to commend you for taking the ship in the opposite path I chose, and executing that Darker and Edgier path well. I really wanted to focus solely on just them, but I like this alternate approach. Something tells me it's the prelude to something more epic. Looking forward to what comes next.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
That death did seem a tad unnecessary. Still, poor Yancy. If only you knew...
Animesrock145 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
I liked this chapter. Here's what I read though...
1. Slight humor with bad guys
2. COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY DEATH
3. End bad guys scene
4. Kyouhei and Yancy fluff
5. Keldeo scene
Seriously, was there any point in that death?They can simply be punished by something that's not death. There was that nice humor at first, but it was suddenly killed by that death. In my opinion, it seems placed for the sake of the M-rating, which would be stupid.
Sorry about my rambling, but I completely obect to that death.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next part! Hope I get to see that ferris wheel ;)
Animesrock145 chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Don't worry about anything! Glad to see that the story's continuing! It's looking great! Can't help but feel that Kyouhei and Yancy's relationship is going a bit quickly, seeing as Yancy's face kept blushing. Not problematic though; just a thought.
Looking forward to more! :D
Ghostfiend chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Yo this is the greatest thing ever, you are the most amazing man in the world. (no homo doe)
Tessler chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Don't worry about it. This chapter was well worth the wait.
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
One thing to point out is that you've got the Nancy/Yancy thing a bit messed up.

Her real name is Yancy, but her idol name is Nancy-people wouldn't know or recognize her actual name. That's why she started to introduce herself as Nancy, but then cut off and used her real name instead so the main character in B2/W2 wouldn't recognize and idolize her.

You have her introduced as Yancy the idol in the first chapter, and she certainly wouldn't use her stage name when trying to pass herself off as someone's sister.

Using his own daughter, poor Yancy like that... Colress, you bastard. A pity neither Kyouhei nor Yancy really got a chance to talk here. I suppose we'll have to wait until Driftveil. Is he getting a Krokorok, or will he stumble across another ground type, what with his voyage into the desert being disturbed and all?

Favorited.
Golden Zero16 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Like it so far. Keep it up!