Reviews for Guardian Of The Hunt
Craidom chapter 8 . 7/2
I think the chapters are in a really fast pace, as if they were robots scripted to speak without rests. I think you should write in more detail and draw out the plot, it's like watching a movie in 15 minutes. though the plot is great you should try to improve on your writing skills.
swimybo chapter 10 . 6/30
Hi. Story looks good so far. I would wish for longer and slightly more detailed chapters but I can't talk since I don't have large chapters myself.

My main concern about this story is that everything seems to happen a little too fast. In the first chapter, we see Annabeth betray Percy, show him his dead mother and step-father, then leave. Instantly Percy heads back to the council, asks to die, then in the very next sentence is appointed to the hunt. It's just super fast paced.

I don't mean to sound mean or anything, that's just the impression I got from the first chapter. I really like the story and the way it's going. It could use a little touching up, however.
Great story please continue
rich chapter 10 . 3/15
this story is good why u quitting
Anonymus chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I think you are greatly misinterpreting the gods personalities and jump into the first point wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too early, you need to build up some tension before you do something like that and the gods would not take kindly to Percy yelling at them especially Zeus and Athena. Plz try harder I've read many fantasy books and this simply does not live up to my expectation of a decent fanfic. I can already tell that I simply will not enjoy this fanfic but good try.
ShadowWalker18 chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
Hello! I just want to say I love your story! Thank you for putting in time and effort into it! (your new idea sounds great!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
WTF PERCY MAJOR BIPOLAR! lol you did something a lot of people do go from suicidal percy to a percy willing to travel with the hunters Im not saying you did anything wrong but it is weird to go from "i want to die" to "how bad can it be" in 3 lines. Otherwise it was awesome and again not trying to say what you did was bad as i still loved it but wouldnt it make more sence for him to join because he thought that they would kill him and then have survival insticts kick in to make him want to stay alive? Then again your the author not me so do what you want. hope rest of story is like this or better.
PertemisIsLife chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Great story but really cliche xD
IchiIchi chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I guess I'll wait for the new story xP
mia chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Wonderful idea update soon
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Great story so far! I'll be watching for more!
IchiIchi chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
o _O Update soon, pretty good so far, just remember that punctuation goes before quotation marks great c:
Big man noah chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Awsome man keep going
Nobody214 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I like this please write more
AnukusmosRage chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Nice I like the story pretty fast paced but I like it that way can't wait until ur next update