Reviews for Guardian Of The Hunt
ShadowWalker18 chapter 11 . 1/10
Hello! I just want to say I love your story! Thank you for putting in time and effort into it! (your new idea sounds great!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
WTF PERCY MAJOR BIPOLAR! lol you did something a lot of people do go from suicidal percy to a percy willing to travel with the hunters Im not saying you did anything wrong but it is weird to go from "i want to die" to "how bad can it be" in 3 lines. Otherwise it was awesome and again not trying to say what you did was bad as i still loved it but wouldnt it make more sence for him to join because he thought that they would kill him and then have survival insticts kick in to make him want to stay alive? Then again your the author not me so do what you want. hope rest of story is like this or better.
xXMegaCamXx chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Great story but really cliche xD
IchiIchi chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I guess I'll wait for the new story xP
mia chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Wonderful idea update soon
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Great story so far! I'll be watching for more!
IchiIchi chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
o _O Update soon, pretty good so far, just remember that punctuation goes before quotation marks great c:
Big man noah chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Awsome man keep going
Nobody214 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I like this please write more
AnukusmosRage chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Nice I like the story pretty fast paced but I like it that way can't wait until ur next update
KrazyKirby2424 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
I'm enjoying the story and hope to see new updates soon. I also like the twist and can't wait to see how this turns out. Plz continue writing because I'm kinda sick of reading stories and then seeing they are never finished.
bob chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Wow:-)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Awesome story keep writing and if u ever need a beta just ask me :)
NightStalker933 chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
I am super excited for the next chapter
skierider chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
This is good I like that you are using this form of plot not very many writers use it and when they do sometimes its not very good. But I love the way you are portraying it.