Reviews for Fifty Shades: Hot and Bothered
loved it thanku
Kim chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Can u continu please
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Love this so much. I thought it was going to be cheat fiction but you surprise me.
Anam123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
I've lost count of how many times I've read it. This is my favourite of all other Ana and Christian fanfictions. When I read it for the first time, I thought he was gonna cheat on Ana, but as it progressed and the way it ended was ah-so-mazing. I just love the way he even thinks about her. It's like she is the universe to him. There is just so much love, adoration, reverence and passion here. Oh my God ! So dreamy ! :D
You have a way with writing. Their is just so much beauty and swoon worthy phrases in your stories. They are my guilty pleasure. Thankyou so much for posting your work here and giving us a chance to read them.
vickiel2r chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Read this before and again. Christian Grey is the monogamous lover of his beloved wife Ana, no cheap whore is going to make him cheat and disrespect his Ana, his only forever love. Lovely one shot. Hoping you can write more stories. Thank you for all.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Thank you for not letting him cheat :-)
deborahbowline chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Love Mrs Fraser's writing! Can't get enough of it!
mysticeyes1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
That's it? OMG! I was hoping there was more. I wanted Ana to Kick her Ass.
sammyfl chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Second time reading this...great job. Would love to have seen their journey together, seven yrs just to get married and have children...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Oh my this is the second time I read this and it was even better than the first!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Nice! Love it!
ms.saved1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Love it! I thought I was the only one that gets offended when the reverse happens to me. I'm single and your married...and you are hitting on me! Love it!
Cabtaken chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Just found this story. From 're-reading slow and steady. Which is one of my top FANFIC stories! I am also reading Fast & Furious, and I'm enjoying it as well.
I am finding that you are one of my favorite writers.

Thank you for your time and talent!
malugargula chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
If only all men were as amazing and faithful as him
Lol