Reviews for Fifty Shades: Hot and Bothered
katstone42 chapter 1 . 7/4
amazing writing love it xx
Absolutely awesome! So glad you made him so faithful!
Kathy chapter 1 . 6/19
One of my very favorites. :)
magcas123 chapter 1 . 5/13
Ooh! I got worried there for a split second but knew really that Christian would never! Love that one shot! Thank you.
GalileaMICKEY chapter 1 . 5/6
Love this! Also, I couldn't help but wonder if this short fic goes with your other story, Fast and Furious? If not, oh well, but still. Great stories even if they stand alone:)
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 4/8
Awww, that was so sweet! I love the love that he has for her.
posum chapter 1 . 3/26
Loved this story! Thank you! It was a delight! I definitely do not want Christian to cheat!
Oh wow! Loooved this! Too bad it was one shot!
almythea chapter 1 . 3/16
God,thank you. I thought that it would be a cheating story. Love you,CG and AS! Eventhough I like cheating stories,I want to be prepared. I didn't when I read this. God,cheating stories take so much energy. I was scared that it would be Fifty Shades of Loneliness (one of the hardest stories to be read,in my history). It's effect still takes toll of me.
amd5551 chapter 1 . 2/23
OMG this is without a doubt one of the best if not the best oneshot of fiftyshades fanfiction. I loved it! so sweet, funny and exciting. I agree with the readers. Loved how you involved ros & sending in a gay reinforcement. you could have another oneshot to this if you wish. You made it completely hot too.

There IS a fact about some pregnant women looking even hotter after giving birth. Every body is different though. I know some women who were super skinny since birth (almost anorexic looking) until pregnancy, after 1-2 kids, they are just as beautiful but just curver and possibly with better skin & hair because of what they eat and how their bodies naturally changed with the hormones and reactions. It just happens & I've seen it. I know this is fanficion and love is essential to see within and external beauty but it's true!
TinaF chapter 1 . 1/25
Wonderful!
Aurora Borrey-Allis chapter 1 . 1/7
Another excellent story as usual! Glad to see that CG is true to his word: monogamous!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Loved it! I think there should be a One Shot follow up with Ana and Christian's reunion after such a Long departure and perhaps a glimpse of the wretched, masterfully fired Lorelai Thompson!
Two huge thumbs up!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
it would be cool if you did a second chapter for this. maybe cg arriving home and having ana and the kids back! or maybe ana running into loralei in the city?