Reviews for Fifty Shades: Hot and Bothered
deborahbowline chapter 1 . 8/4
Love Mrs Fraser's writing! Can't get enough of it!
mysticeyes1 chapter 1 . 7/12
That's it? OMG! I was hoping there was more. I wanted Ana to Kick her Ass.
sammyfl chapter 1 . 6/5
Second time reading this...great job. Would love to have seen their journey together, seven yrs just to get married and have children...
Oh my this is the second time I read this and it was even better than the first!
Nice! Love it!
ms.saved1 chapter 1 . 3/11
Love it! I thought I was the only one that gets offended when the reverse happens to me. I'm single and your married...and you are hitting on me! Love it!
Cabtaken chapter 1 . 3/4
Just found this story. From 're-reading slow and steady. Which is one of my top FANFIC stories! I am also reading Fast & Furious, and I'm enjoying it as well.
I am finding that you are one of my favorite writers.

Thank you for your time and talent!
malugargula chapter 1 . 2/19
If only all men were as amazing and faithful as him
Lol
Very cute
Awesome job
TheLovelyReaper chapter 1 . 1/17
Love it
Omg you had me worried at the start! I love how loyal he is, I'm glad he told her straight away and that she was so understanding and that she knew that something was wrong and knew what he needed and gave it to him! My favorite line has to be "you disrespected my wife and nobody, nobody fucks with Ana" he is just so sweet.
bmckenzie chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Liked this. Glad to read that he was faithful.
Tanisha chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Wow Mrs Frazier you sure can write your ass off,and you are good,real good. Love that fidelity and marriage wins and it's the husband who took a stand for his family,thank you for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Damn! Brilliant! Love it!