Reviews for Fifty Shades: Hot and Bothered
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Thank you for not letting him cheat :-)
deborahbowline chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Love Mrs Fraser's writing! Can't get enough of it!
mysticeyes1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
That's it? OMG! I was hoping there was more. I wanted Ana to Kick her Ass.
sammyfl chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Second time reading this...great job. Would love to have seen their journey together, seven yrs just to get married and have children...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Oh my this is the second time I read this and it was even better than the first!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Nice! Love it!
ms.saved1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Love it! I thought I was the only one that gets offended when the reverse happens to me. I'm single and your married...and you are hitting on me! Love it!
Cabtaken chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Just found this story. From 're-reading slow and steady. Which is one of my top FANFIC stories! I am also reading Fast & Furious, and I'm enjoying it as well.
I am finding that you are one of my favorite writers.

Thank you for your time and talent!
malugargula chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
If only all men were as amazing and faithful as him
Lol
Awesome job
TheLovelyReaper chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Omg you had me worried at the start! I love how loyal he is, I'm glad he told her straight away and that she was so understanding and that she knew that something was wrong and knew what he needed and gave it to him! My favorite line has to be "you disrespected my wife and nobody, nobody fucks with Ana" he is just so sweet.
bmckenzie chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Liked this. Glad to read that he was faithful.
Tanisha chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Wow Mrs Frazier you sure can write your ass off,and you are good,real good. Love that fidelity and marriage wins and it's the husband who took a stand for his family,thank you for that.