Reviews for Alcohol, Games and Parties
Rosie329 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Awe I love Dotty! Perfection!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Can you like continue from where they wake up
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Aw that was awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter!(:
curstin chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Hey my name is curstin and I would really like if u could do one with letty cheating on dom cause like every story I read its with dom cheating on letty and I would just like one story with letty cheating on dom and letty being the bad guy. Anyway also after that I want dom to find out and he leaves letty and like a year or two later its their anniversary and both of them are not with someone because they've waited for each other if u kno what way I mean in, and they both sokehow on that day find or bump into each other or say letty spots him buying the forget me not flowers (look them up there flowers u give to your lover so they dont forget you) and they're sup-
ose to be "their" flowers. And dom spots letty too and then without knowing letty has tears running down her face and dom as much as it kills him, turns away and like another year or whatever time period you want go's by, and dom's sister mia invited dom to a karaoke bar or whatever and letty knows he going to be there but he doesn't and dom is sitting not paying attention to the performer but when "she" sings he knows that voice anywhere and when he turns around his eyes land on letty and he gasps because she is so beautiful and the song shes singing is these tears always win by Alicia Keys and as he listens to it he finds the hirden meaning tha5 the man in the song is him and "she's" singing to him and you have a good immagination so you add youre personall touch and end it make my idea come to life
Also I wouldn't mind domestic letty at all
lola chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I've read stories where Dom is always doing things to make Letty jealous but I'd like for you to write a short story about Dom getting a taste of his own medicine and Letty gets to make him jealous about guys throwing themselves at her.
SmoothFluffle chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I'v had a bunny running in my mind for a while, Can you make a Dom/Letty story ( Duh)
Letty being the lover and Dom cheating on his wife with her, then she founds Out and she confronts him about it and he lives her. The showing up at Letty's and saying that he choose her and making it a happy ending :)
That would be Fun to read:)
See ya Doll:)
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That was kinda gross and cute at the same time:)
lola chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Haha I loved this. Please give us more of these one shots.
guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
love the story keep on updating
Paommt chapter 1 . 10/24/2013