Reviews for Twisted Love
MyNameIsNotGayButIShipIt chapter 4 . 5/14
Totally forgot to comment two chapters ago but I love the way you portray characters, I can't see any OOCness and I loved the Feliciano playing Ludwig that you added in, I squealed. This is so awesome!
I like this, it's perfectly dark and fluffy at the same time!
Anna chapter 23 . 3/22
I feel as though Katherine and Gilly are going to be murderous cohorts.
Anna chapter 21 . 3/22
This is not okay, I feel like there are going to be more murders and one murder is quite enough for me.
Anna chapter 19 . 3/21
I love how there's just a polar bear sanctuary in the backyard like whatever yolo Imma get a whole bunch of deadly mammals and put them in my backyard.
xXBandistOtakuXx chapter 9 . 3/19
I'm baaaaaack! So sorry for not being active in a while! My mom grounded me but now I'm using my new e-mail account so she can't spy on me... mwuahahahahaha!
Jules chapter 26 . 11/22/2014
Thank you for updating I almost gave up on this story sooooo keep up the good work
Lokinas chapter 26 . 11/14/2014
As always, I loved your chapter, even if nothing much happened. I'm feeling that shit's about to go down for Matthew and Gilbert because of the officers but I'll just enjoy the up comming smut!
By the way, not to be mean or anything, but the officers' names are hilarious!
I'm impatient to see the next chapter!
BlueMusic09 chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
Blue: ...
0_0 Holy freaking shit. ... 0_e Not my cuties! *grabs Gilbert and Matthew* YOU CAN'T GET THEM WITHOUT HARMING ME!
Gilbert: ?
Matthew: Just... Just go with it...
lgreen chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
Oh my goodness gracious! Your writing is amazing. I love how you put in really funny things and also very serious ones. Even though it is just a fan fiction, it could totally pass for a book! keep up the good work :)
xXBandistOtakuXx chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
ohonhonhon! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
xXBandistOtakuXx chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Happy birthday, killer kitty's little broski! I will eat a cake to mark this special occasion! Actually, I'll just eat the cake because it's cake... Anygays, happy birfday! Yes, I purposely misspelled 'birthday'... deal with it MOFOS!
xXBandistOtakuXx chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
Does Boystown actually exist?! I want to live there with my girlfriend and stay away from my homophobe family!
xXBandistOtakuXx chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I moved to Ukraine! Not for a fun reason, though. I have to get treatment for my cancer (osteosarcoma) and the only hospitals in America who had that treatment were two in Alaska! Apparently, it's cheaper to travel to Ukraine (where my treatment plan is) due to the trouble. My GF cried and KISSED ME ON THE LIPS when I was leaving, so know my parents are shunning me and only paying for my treatment. Stupid homophobes... My girlfriend is writing a story on this website for me! I tell her what to type over the phone and she adds it. Look up HetaOni: OC Edition.
xXBandistOtakuXx chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Who's after Gupta... Oh! I remember now! Nevermind...