Reviews for A New Beginning
HourglassMage chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
I liked it.
Qualyn chapter 22 . 6/19/2010
I'm really glad I found this story! There's almost no stories of Gil and Silvara and neither of them, especially Gil, are "developed" much in the actual story.

I loved the way you described their feelings and how Silvara was confused. Glad it had an happy ending (:

It was a great story!
Genome Soldier chapter 22 . 5/26/2010
Wow I came upon this story from a search to see about stories with silver dragon in them and I have to say you did an excellent job with this story! I think it would be pretty cool if one day you'd write maybe a sequel to it or perhaps another story about the silver dragon that falls in love with the knight Huma!
Blondcullen chapter 22 . 2/10/2009
loved it :)
anon chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Finally a Gilthanas/Silvara fanfic.)
Wings of Speed chapter 19 . 7/27/2004
Wonderful, just as I've come to expect from you. I didn't get to review the last couple of chapters before this, but they were absolutely superb as well. Can't wait for the next chapters and the ones to follow that. This is a great story (as I've told you countless times before) and you have me deeply enthrawled in the telling of the tale and the complications surrounding Silvara and Gilthanas'long awaited reunion.
Doc Flareon chapter 9 . 7/19/2004
The Lady Arlena shuddered as his please became more frenzied.

In this sentence, 'please' should be changed to 'pleas'. The final 'e' does not belong in the word that describes abjectly begging for something.
Xirevius chapter 15 . 5/25/2003
"Her father, Palpatine, was gone."

I'm convinced... you wrote way too much Star Wars fics. I think that would be Paladine you are trying to say. *laughs*
Xirevius chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
That is a nice touch on the romantic side. I'm not quite certain Gilthanas would be willing to revive Kit in an elven body (Elves holds the dead in utmost respect so doing anything to the body, even bringing it back to life, is somewhat sacreligious). What do you think spurs Gilthanas to do it, besides to find Silvara? Scared of being fried by "Storm" himself, mayhaps? Anyways, by the time I finish reading I may be tempted to write one...
Ironi Numair chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
OOh, intriguing! I like the dialogue, very well done!
Wings of Speed chapter 16 . 2/2/2003
Delightful, absolutely delightful! You have me on the edge of my seat, wondering exactly what it is that Gilthanas is planning on doing. Will he let Silvara go and give her the space she's asking for or is he going to fight for her love? Can't wait for the next chapter, however long that might be.

This has got to be one of my favorite stories!
Bana the Random chapter 16 . 1/28/2003
Aww Man

i luv gil! He is one of the coolest yet most underated characters ever!
Bana the Random chapter 15 . 12/10/2002
OMG omg continue! Gil just doesn't get enough credit in most stories! I love it it's so sweet
Wings of Speed chapter 15 . 10/16/2002
Yippee! Another chapter! I'm so glad you responded to my e-mail too. I loved this chapter, the only problem is you leave me craving more! I can literally feel the torment Silvara is going through, agonizing over her decision regarding Gilthanas. I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter, however long that might be. Writer's block is such a pain, I've been suffering from it for the past week an a half. Catch ya later!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2002
Your story is pretty good. As for your summary thing. You should always continue to write, even if it is not the best, if it is fun you should.