Reviews for Potterella
sapphire80 chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
lol this was weird but wonderfully weird and funny! another lovely story
Thinking-Of-A-Dream chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
this story was absolutely amazing! and so very very cute!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
A song at the end...
Silvanesti chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Gorgeous story.
nighttheraven chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
that was cute xD
Isolde Moonstone chapter 9 . 1/10/2015
I had a fun time giggling whilst reading through the chapters of your fic! LOL keep up the good work and write more interesting Drarry stories. I'll be sure to check them out!
zammieloverforever chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
I love this story soo much You did a really good job writing it. Now I'm to go read some of your other stories glad I stumbled upon this one.
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
LOVE IT!
TheCauldron chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
I can't even begin to explain how hard this made me laugh! Especially the line "I ate some of your railing. I'm not sorry."

*giggling*
Calenmiriel of Durin chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
You're not painting a very nice picture of Draco... Put yourself in that situation, if you liked some one, and found out they were enticed into something sexual with some one else, even though they liked you, could you ever have ANY trust in them again?

I know that it was Harry Draco was with, but DRACO didn't know that... He just gave some one he doesn't know a blow job behind a tent, can Harry ever trust that Draco won't be enticed by a random stranger with the same built and mouth shape as him again?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your story, just not this chapter... I don't think it fits, I mean, Harry himself said it was like he cheated on himself...
InkedBaby chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
So cheesy, but so cute
This usually isnt my cup of tea at all, but it was adorable.
jupimako chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Tehehe. That was AWESOME! I loved every second. Thank you!
despicableme chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Brilliant :D Very original, I really liked the idea of combining the magic of Harry Potter stories and the magic from the fairy tales :)
lori.ravenheart chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Well, then. xD I love how McGonagall is completely nonchalant about the factor that someone cast that spell. xD
I know okay chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
*sigh* Finally. That boy is stubborn.