Reviews for Keep Talking
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Very nice, loved it. :)
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love this new show to pieces :) And I eagerly look forward to your continued stories!
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Always love fanfics that show bits left out. This one was really good.
8belles chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Nice summary of the plot and the "missing" parts that we now are there... good work.
Hawkslayer chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
At the risk of sounding like a crazed fan girl, I must admit that I squealed a little when I saw that you had written something again, and for Sleepy Hollow (my latest addiction), and then, to add a whole new level of fabulous, it was whump, something that I think the fandom is seriously lacking! It definitely didn't disappoint, your writing is as excellent as ever and I really hope you'll write more for Sleepy Hollow.

Hawk

P.S. Also, very glad to see someone not doing the hideously irritating phonetic spelling of Ichabod's pronunciation of Lieutenant. Thank you!
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
And oh my god! I just realized it was you! I remember talking with you WAYYY back on livejournal! You probably don't remember me (I'm serendie on LJ), but I've always been a fan of your writing! Glad to see that you're back again and in my new favorite fandom too!
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Oh goodness, if this is what your capable of I do hope they're will be more Sleepy Hollow fics from you in the very near future. Especially those of the whump variety, as this fandom, sadly is desperately lacking in. Which is a bit hard to believe since Ichabod is so whumpable, and combined with his complete lack of understanding of the 21st century, would be very easy. Maybe you can fill the void! ;)
purehalo chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I've also fallen in love with this show! This tag is so brilliant! I love the way you write the characters and could see it all playing out as if it was in the show!

Can't wait for more Sleepy Hollow fics from you (hint hint!)