Reviews for A Terrible Beauty
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
That really was terribly beautiful
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Beautiful :-) but wait...Sirius didn't kill Peter...whatever. It doesn't matter. I still loved it :-)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Perfect! Sob. Brought tears to my eyes (though I was already emotional prior to reading).
I loved this fic, though you scared me terribly for a couple of paragraphs for Remus!
Loved this.
Xerenil chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really liked your story. I cried over it.
Sithtar chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I've read and re-read this story many times and each time I cry.
slytherinslut13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
"crys* That was really nice. Especially the ending.
AccountDeletePlease chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I feel like crying.

Yes, it is just that sad.

Poor Minnie.

Beautiful story.
liza123 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
thank you for finalizing this story even if it was so sad.

I do think that if you meant what you said about the slytherins, then a fifth one should have been included.

after all you did kill malfoy senior trying to protect his son.
minniequill chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That was wonderful. Truly beautiful. I have to now go and find a handkerchief...
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I knew he was dead, I thought I could level with that. But that last line, I just... No. Minnie, no. Why would you pull a Marlowe and just KILL. You killed so many. Sinistra as head of Ravenclaw and Deputy was a kick in the teeth I'll have you know. I'm like, Oh FUCK either Minerva or Albus is dead, and I'm not happy about it!

It was good though. Made me wanna cry.
twilightfaiths chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I have never reviwed a Harry Potter fic before, and this will probably be the only one that I will. Why? Because this has to be one of the most heart-wrenching stories I have ever read. It's brought me beyond the Potter world, into our own reality. Tbe death, the pain, the war, is it really worth it? Ultimately, all people are human. Thank you so much for writing this fic, you've done a better job than JKR.
mylittlehazmat chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Omg, I had to read the last line like twelve times. Then I started crying. For no god damn reason. Omg, that is so ... so sad. Minerva and her beloved Sev. That's ... omg. I'm gonna click the review button and get a kleenex. So ... sad. ;(

Tata!
mywayornoway chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
great story. Brilliant.;
LinZE chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
This was absolutely spectacular. I love SS and MM and have done forever (as well as Alan Rickman and Maggie Smith…) and am the biggest angst queen ever, thus said I absolutely loved this. And of course the prequel. I would love something in between though…

In and case, you have a genuine talent thank you so much for sharing.

Linds

x
pmting-elf chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Oh, that was absolutely... Heartbreaking. Heartbreaking and beautiful.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »