Reviews for Package
EchoSkies chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
...(does an internal and external fan scream) I've just binged watched Free Eternal Summer, so I'm not mentally okay at the moment. I am grateful for every fan fiction author because I wouldn't be able to get on with my day. Love this fic, it has its sweet parts which make my heart sing!
Kibs chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh wow.
That was awesome, I thank you for the awesome oneshot haha.
Now I', gonna go sleep well tonight ehehe.
Angelofthedawn08 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This was pure fucking smutty gold... Thank you
freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Yay PWP! A very nice PWP; sexy and cuteness. Thank you for spending the time to proofread it and add things and such :D

Excellent job!

FH
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
WIN. YOU WIN EVERYTHING. That was the greatest buildup I've seen since-well, your other fanfictions. Just the right amount of hot as fuck and adorable. Wonderful stuff!
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This was just sweeter than anything ohmygosh I LOVED IT. Flustered Makoto is the best kind of Makoto, and Haru really /would/ be That Guy and just silently slip in a package of condoms. (Side note: the mom face comment from the patron behind them really cracked me up in particular for some reason, mostly because IT'S TRUE)

Anyway, I loved the flow of this story, it was really seamless and transitioned from that first panicked knee jerk reaction of Makoto's in the store, to pondering actually using the purchase, to just deciding nonchalantly that this was the moment they wanted - and, gah, it was adorable. Especially Makoto being absolutely sure that Haru would want to top him first-he's such a precious baby.

The smut was heartwarming and sweet and hot all at the same time, so kudos! I was very impressed and torn between wanting to giggle in fangirly delight and just coo at them because they are so perfect together, I cannot even. And it was just lazy and passionate and sweet and serious all at once and I just, mind. blown. sorry. words can't do it justice.

This is definitely going onto my favs. Thank you for sharing such a sweet hot awesome story with us! That ending was just the icing on the cake, by the way. I do love smut capped off with cotton candy fluff, it's just the best.

Jessie
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love this. Nice work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
cute :)
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I think this is one of the hottest MakoHaru smut fics I've ever read.

I kid you not! I'm sweating and all hot and bothered now... Skin prickling, goosebumps and all...

This fic here is fantastic and I can't even imagine what this original version was like, (I'm sure it would be just as amazing) but it here is just something to drool over.

Makoto and Haru being the lovely and cute hot boys we know and love and the way you write with such an astounding ability...

Looking forward for more! Thanks for sharing!
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
No one can say no to smut! Hehe...well done on a good read
NyxLied chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I'm so glad to see to see you back with a one shot smut! OMG knowing me, I must have been the one who humbly asked you for a smut, no surprises on there xD. And it was so amazing and sexy! These two are naturals. Erotic and dirty, it had it all and I'm so glad Mako was on top and Haru the end receiver, that's how I always imagine them :).
Utterly sublime, hope you write more of this my dear!
TaliaLion234 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Where's the anon button? Where's the anon button I can't find the anon button I want my dignity WHER IS THE FUCKING ANON BUTTON?

Ah Fuck it. This was hot and sweet and totes them.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
*nosbleed* that was quite hot. Ahahahahaahahaha love how Makoto thought that the box of condoms was someone else's. Makoto sure is adorable.
maripas chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
it is nice lol though i am not fan of doggy style lol
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ahaha! I can totally see Makoto's blank face as he slowly process everything! XD I don't stop laughing, the last scene was hot though! This was amazing! Xd