Reviews for An Oath to Keep
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
i am in love with this! For the longest time, i've been searching the internet for some leo valdez fanfiction and i finally found one that im absolutley loving. I love the way you kept to the character's true selves. This brings justice to all leo and Calypso shippers!
Annoimous chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I didn't even notice it was someone else writing it well done
EkkoMizu chapter 30 . 10/25/2015
OHMAGOD... i read thorough this whole 30 chapters and it has been one of the most memorable fan fiction ever! but, please more chapterssssszzz
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Wth percy's character isn't the one to hold grudges. That's a Hades' thing

sorry if grammar's bad
Guest chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
update plzzzzzzzzzz
we r in 2015 now
september
one yr should be enough to perfect the next chapter
lol
Guest chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
I love the story
You should definitely continue and like talk about how. Calypso enters camp if she ever does and the test Athena was talking about
You can also throw in a few monsters and try to fit all of the story with the final breath oath stuff
Guest chapter 30 . 9/3/2015
What the heck was that! YOU WILL NOT BE ENDING THIS FANFIC LIKE THAT! GET BACKBON YOUR DEVICE AND FIX THOS NOW! SHE HAS RO BECOME SIME KIND OF MAGICAL PERSON! SHE CANT BE MORTAL!
rhinoiron chapter 30 . 8/29/2015
Wait... You didn't finish this story? How dare you! You leave it like that? Not cool!
rhinoiron chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
Gosh so much drama.. I hate it but I like it. Why do you make me confused?
Flamingshot chapter 30 . 8/17/2015
Uhm r u gonna continue the story, its really nice
Guest chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
Please write another chapter!
TheSlowBones chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
I am very sorry for what has happened in your family, and I love the way you write. Although some people don't like this, my prayers are with you and your family. Also, you have made me feel the same type of euphoria as when I read Rick Riordan. It is wonderful. Thank you so much, and I hope you can find the time and inspiration to write sometime soon, I'll be keeping an eye out.
frostonthewindow chapter 30 . 7/11/2015
OHMYGOSH I cannot express how much I love this fanfic. I love it to death...I stayed up until two this morning reading this and finished it now. You are an amazing writer. I hope everything with your parents and sister works out...I know what it feels like.