Reviews for The First Time
Alexis0415vt chapter 2 . 7/5
Short but sweet!
IloveBBRae chapter 2 . 5/22
You did great on this one!

IloveBBRae chapter 1 . 5/22

A little confusing, and I didn't come here for RobStar. Plus, I doubt Rae would watch a make out session. It's my job to stalk!

Rating: 1/5
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Please make another chapter soon! :)
Extromous chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Come onnnn..this is too excellent to be just a oneshot. There's gotta be more! Glad to see you back tapping into more comical writing. This was excellent and the characterization was spot on!

SERIOUSLY, consider making it a multichapter. It'd be amazeballs. :-)
Starjammerblue chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Cute! Write On!
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
BB's Rae chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Did y'all hear that?!

That was me squealing with pure joy. THIS WAS "SO GOOD"!? NO. IT WAS BRILLIANT. Wow your brilliant at this.
Kaarlinaa chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
More more more more bb n Rae continueee
Ilixm XV chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Awwww... BbRaeness for the win!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Oh my goooodddddddd this was so perfect! xD the plasmas fight scene, the dialogue, the characters, everything was friggin perfect! :D it seems like u took something so small and make it outstanding! You seemed to really have fun writing this and I really had fun reading it. FAVE ONESHOT. AWSOME JOB!
Geofics chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Here's how I would summarise this in three words... I LOVE IT!
Extra Evan chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
WOAH. I WASNT EXPECTING GREAT QUALITY WRITING FROM A ONE SHOT LOL YOU ARE ON FIRE! THIS WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! favourite scene had to be with Plasmus he's my favourite villain. Nice! Awesome! More! If only I could listen in on Starfire's girl talks ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
This was the most well-written, wonderfully characterized, purely humorous and delightful one-shot I've ever read. You've completely topped my list for favorite fic. I really thought your portrayal of Raven's curiosity was fantastic. Most portray her as this encyclopedia that knows everything. A fresh change to see her very curious about little things. I've almost forgotten that she's not from Earth. Thank you for reminding us she's not completely a "know it all", she's like anyone else that is curious to new things. I could go on AND ON about it. Cyborg having an actual role in this story was very wonderful too. Many seem to just write him completely off. Thanks for the little RobStar moments. Well done fight scene as well! I imagined every part of it. The ending. Now I was expecting the full on lips thing but a very nicely done twist! I completely enjoyed Beast Boy's childlike innocence and not really thinking much about it, but on the other hand, he has no idea how his actions affected a person. It was very charming and enjoyable. Wow. I'm floored. Really. I've been keeping up with your fics and is there something you can't do because your just fantastic! Well done!

Peace & blessings.
Kaarlinaa chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
lol, i thought beastboy was going to kiss her lol continueeeeeee