Reviews for Stay
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I liked it very much. It could have been a little longer, but it still felt right.
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Love it.
Konemanen chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is really nice. Love how you explained the phases between life and death(almost death)
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I liked it a lot :)
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I'm glad she lived, but that was a nice touch having her see Corbin again in the diner where they used to always eat together.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That was great. I loved every part of it. I like how Abbie was able to hear Ichabod while she was in her limbo land (or whatever she was in). Its just sad that she wasn't able to spend more time with Corbin. But I am really glad that she chose to go back to Ichabod. Do you have any other stories?
NeahZoldyck13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I liked it! And awesome job on making Abbie able to hear Ichabod's voice. Although, she has never called him Ichabod, she calls him Crane.

-annabeth12
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That was hauntingly perfect!
intellectual titmouse chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
i'm not sure of your criticisms to yourself are really borne of, but this was well-done to me.
yet, i understand, as a writer, that we're barely ever satisfied and never happy with our work completely. either way, it's well-done. you captured the essence of Abbie and Ichabod (though brief) and even Corbin, a character that didn't have much face-time. you did well with their voices and with conveying emotion. i'd say success, dear.
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Well written and nicely thought out.
ONP-MCM chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Lieutenant please spell it correctly next time
Even if the word is pronounced differently ot is still spelled Lieutenant. Thats it the story was alright
IslandGem chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I loved this. Yes it was dark and could've been all tragic and what not but yeah, it was so well written and the ending was good too. Simple but says so much.
aligal528 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Excellent one-shot. I like that Abbie saw Corbin in the (almost) afterlife and that it was Crane's voice that brought her back to the living.
8belles chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I like your flow... the voice and you captured Corbin/Abby's relationship perfectly in that Dad/daughter way. Very perceptive.

I'm not sure yet if Ichabod would have called her Abby just... yet. But overall, loved it. Keep up the good work.
Dina C chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Very nice. I could tell what was happening - it wasn't confusing thank goodness - and it had a lovely poetic kind of dreaminess that we all sort of associate with that in-between state of not-quite-dead-yet. Good work. Thanks for sharing.