Reviews for The Sleeping Schedule
Jen chapter 1 . 1/16
You are a talented writer. The characterization is on point.. I am very interested in finding out where you will head with their relationship. Best wishes and thanks for writing this!
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 9/30/2017
Interesting and update soon in 2017 as well?
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 9/30/2017
Great
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Cool start
divineboss2000 chapter 5 . 2/22/2017
Good story, and amazing writing
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2017
OMGGGG Y U NO CONTINUE?! THIS SO GOOD! BEST MINATO X HOMURA FIC IVE EVER READ!
COME ON!
simington19 chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
when are you going to update again.
i hope you continue this is a great story.
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
I really like how you portray Homura in this story. You describe well about the troubles of someone neither man or woman. You also captured Homura's personality and it's not OOC. It's a shame that there are so little Sekirei, and Homura, stories. The woes of Minato and his personality is also well written. This story itself is extremely well written, so it is a shame that there are no updates.
RedGoddessEclipse chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
Hey! When are you going to update?
hyvnn chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
This is an amazing story, and I hope that you come back to it soon. It's fantastic.
theSapphireSister chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Please continue; this fic is amazing!
hisuiryuu chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
Just stumbled across this after seeing part of Sekirei. I don't know if you're still on here, or if you write now. But I just want to say this has been very interesting and its last update made me really wish for more. It has so much potential to be a beautiful romance.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
This fic seriously needs to be continued. I think you are one of the very few if not only authors who has explored Homura and Minato's relationship in any significant way. Both of there characters are intact and believable.
The story as a whole is well written and easy to follow.
I look forward to any and all future updates.