Reviews for Ice Cream Dream
aryllia chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love creative uses of food - even if I'm a little peeved that I didn't get to find out what's so significant with chocolate and orange ('sides being special to that store) or what flavours Draco picked out... Given his outrage at vanilla and strawberry ("Bland! Childish!") I'm guessing he would pick something exotic, or intriguing - and at the same time adult. Maybe something flavoured by liquor?

Err... That trailed out of hand. Point is that is was perfect for the current summer heat and it was a pleasure to read.

*Picks up their forgotten ice cream and hurries off to the next fic before they'll miss it*
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
that ending was hot... hot as ice...cream... lol yummy
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
wonderful! i loved it.
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
That was so nice. I really enjoyed it.
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
aww, fluffiness
Nitroid chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Ice cream can be useful sometimes. :D
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i've said this on most of your stories but i really don't care. this was another great fic from you! you take something so simple as ice cream and make it into a great story. that's really amazing.

i love the last part the most. harry saying that he loses himself to draco and draco saying he always give him back. that was just too adorable!

great work!
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Aww, this was great! Really sweet but not too ... sugary ... More like emotionally sweet or - whatever. Loved it! And you're from Sweden! I'm Danish. Men jeg tror ikke jeg vil læse noget af det svenske, du har skrevet. Jeg forstår sikkert ikke halvdelen :P
fantasticarla chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
wow! ahem...*loosens collar, fans myself* hmm. well. good job. jeez. i kind of want some ice cream now...
PrettyCRAYONS chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Aw! That Was Kind Of Sweet! Nice Writing
teenyyogini chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Ooh la la. That was hot... or... er... cold, as the case may be. lol _"
fYr3 ph03nix chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
hm, that was interesting, to say the least. interesting meaning how Draco found the 'uses' of ice cream. *smirk* yep.

'kay 'kay...still wonderful and most likely always will be.

fYr3 ph03nix
belletrixie chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
hm...orange and chocolate has always seemed an odd combination to me. but i do share harry's love for strawberry!yummy! the fic is sweet too, not just the ice cream!
HPDMfan18 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
aww! so sweet! yum yum! i loove ice cream! great ficcie!
icarlysuckx chapter 1 . 3/26/2004