Reviews for The Legion of Hecate
Your Bro chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
HI PADDY-POO WELL DONE WAFFLES TASTE GOOD
legoinaries chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
gurl, i've been waiting for this story to update! hopefully it is soon! (:
Of Wrath and Angels chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Name: Laralee Silver(clìche, I know)
Age: 16
Godly Parent: Boreas and a legacy of Bellona
Appearance: Dark chocolate hair. Blueberry eyes and tan skin.
Camp: Legion of Hecate! It sounds epic :P
Good traits: Good fighter, helpful and strategist
Bad traits: Bad temper. Prefers violence not talking
History: Lived in gang before escaping Manhattan and teamed up with other demigod who brought her to Camp.
Love Interest: Jason or OC if necessary.
Weapons: hmmm, a bow and arrow which reloads instantaneously. Arrow heads are made of ice.
Powers: Cold winds, Ice and ability to be good in war.

Hopefully, it's not too late!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
i really like this!
BlueEyedHuntress chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
I love this story Diana's charm speak was hilarious, I really don't want any of them to die. I can't wait for the next update and thanks for using my OC though there were probably better less Mary Suish ones you could have used instead of mine but thanks all the same :)
Princess Of Flames chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
This story is going great!
I love it!
Keep the chapters coming and I like what you did with Diana though, that was a bit of a surprise but in a good way
Update soon
Song of the Felines chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Name: Aine O'Durren
Age: 19
Godly Parent: Hecate
Legacy/Descendant of: Nyx (you can choose between Eris or Nemesis)
Appearance: She is a rare and striking beauty with long, straight, silky jet black hair that reaches her lower back, and stunning dark hazel eyes framed by long, feathery eyelashes. She has high cheekbones and full lips that are always smirking. Her alabaster skin is tanned naturally. She is slender, yet curvy, and is fairly muscled in her upper arms. She has a henna tattoo of a scorpion on her left upper arm. She is 5'11" and long-legged. Her brassiere size is D.
Good Traits: She is clever, calm, and is a prankster.

Bad Traits: She is secretive and mysterious. She can be haughty. She can be sarcastic also. She has a volatile temper. When she loses her temper, she is full of rage.

History: She was abandoned by her father when she was 13. She soon grew hardened and wary. She was found by TLH when she was 16, after trying to steal from her mother, Lady Hecate.

Love Interest: I don't really know, Luke, I guess, if he's alive. If not, she'll be alone forever.

Weapons: She has two twin silver hunting knives that have diamond blades, enchanted by Hecate, a matching dagger (Enchantress), and a silver bow with moon designs on it, and silver arrows

Powers: She can control water. She has magic. She can see in the dark, and loves the night, and loves stars. She can create discord (Eris), or she has good luck (Nemesis).
eliiizaschuyler chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
MHM JENNA IS- wait- never mind…
BlueEyedHuntress chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
This story is amazing I love how you portrayed the other authors OC's and I'm happy you updated :)
eliiizaschuyler chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
'And then he took his sword and sliced it threw the odisus like BOOM!' Lol! I laughed so hard
Princess Of Flames chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Awwww!
That was actually cute!
I love it!
It was just cute and funny too
Though I felt as though Diana was a bit OOC but nothing big!
Update soon
legoinaries chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
yay, you updated!
i love this chapter, just saying cx.
i also love the part about the power bars too! cx
Pollyoco4 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
OMGS! I was almost crying with relief too. I LOVES YOU AOF! YOU AREZ THE BEST!
derelicts chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Name: Katherine Grace or Kat, for short.
Age: 17
Godly Parent: Discordia (Eris's Roman form)
She was in Camp Jupiter for a while but then she gained an interest in witchcraft, so she sought out Hecate and she was welcomed into the Legion.
Appearance: Amber eyes, cocoa skin and dark hair. She's very short but skinny, super light.
Good Traits: she's very determined, and mysterious and secretive- if it's a good thing, she knows how to get what she wants and she's pretty brilliant at scheming and plotting (not war strategies but other people's untimely demise), she's not particularly nice or selfless but she's brutally honest (sarcastic) however she lies a lot to get away with stuff but when you ask her opinion on something she'll tell you the truth.

Bad Traits: She's selfish- she only help others when she has her own gain, she's manipulative, bitchy, screwing around with people and she always like playing mind-games with people, 'specially boys. She prefer to work alone and do things on her own terms, she's greedy.

History: She was brought to the Wolf House by her mortal father when she was born, so she lived in Camp Jupiter all her life and was in Cohort 5. She's the type who doesn't do "background" people and because of her minor goddess parentage, she was always overlooked. She always liked witchcraft so she decided to take matters in her own hands and left the Camp, she was attacked by a thousand monsters but she was determined to look for Hecate. Hecate helped her to the Legion and she's been there ever since. When she entered the Legion, she changed her name to Kat.

Love Interest: an OC would be great, possibly someone opposite of Kat's selfishness and sarcastic behaviour. But she never really do "relationships" or the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing, she's only do hookups and one-night-stands because she doesn't like commitments and she's that girl who prefers her own company, so you can change that.

Weapons: ever since she found witchcraft, she hardly use weapons anymore but she has an Imperial Gold set of throwing daggers she kept from Camp and she still does target practice with it.

Powers: She suck at elemental magic, like suck MASSiVELY (though she never admits it) but her magic is similarly tied to her Mother, so she can heightened feelings of despair and a little bit of char speak but her real interests lies in potions and brewery.
Princess Of Flames chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Woah!
Daughter of Nyx?
Cool!
I didn't know that was allowed but oh well...
This chapter was just amazing! I like how you bring out the characters. Good job