Reviews for Mischief with a Side of Tasers
How about Loki or Darcy dreaming about their future family?Or Loki is sick & Darcy must care for Loki & Darcy preparing to be martied with mischief & laughs thrown in?PRETTY PLEASE! :)
Mist the Warriors Writer chapter 1 . 6/18
I recently remembered this story and came back for it, only to see that, almost a year later, it still hasn't been updated! I saw that your other story was recently, after waiting for that one for a while, but I really loved these and read all of them in three days, using every bit of free time I had. If you get any inspiration, please come back to it! If I think of anything after re-reading it, I'll let you know, just in case you need prompts.
animalsingerdancerlover chapter 84 . 1/26
Will there be any more?! Oh, please say yes and update!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
UPDATE,pretty about Loki has a daydream of their future "family"?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
PLEASE...UPDATE with a new story,maybe one with Loki or Darcy sick & one has to take care of the other,with some humor thrown maybe one with the two of them contemplating future kids,etc.I love this fanfic!
kathrynrose42 chapter 84 . 11/15/2015
oh my gosh this is just the best...I have no other words
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
Update...Pretty please,here's an idea for a multi-chapter,Darcy is deathly ill & Loki must travel through various realms to find a cure for her. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
PLEASE keep up with this fanfic.I enjoy reading up on Loki & Darcy's relationship so very much.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/10/2015
Guest chapter 50 . 8/21/2015
WHOOPS,SORRY I meant one where Loki has some illness & Darcy must care for her prince.
Guest chapter 50 . 8/21/2015
Can't wait for next chapter...hope that you can reach 100!Here's an idea,Vegeta is sick & everyone fusses over him!
PrincessGBRS chapter 84 . 8/6/2015
PrincessGBRS chapter 67 . 8/6/2015
Love this story!
PrincessGBRS chapter 57 . 8/6/2015
Loki needs a boost of self-confidence!
PrincessGBRS chapter 55 . 8/6/2015
I'm going to cry! I waited for this for 54 chapters! AHHH!