Reviews for A Plague of Loki
Serendipity989 chapter 26 . 6/19
What...the...fuck...
Maia2 chapter 26 . 6/2
Did I not leave a comment for this? I thought I had. Anyway, it's always a joy to read this story. I was actually thinking about it a few days prior. It was an interesting travel. As were the bits about Jotun society, the whole contract thing. Very cool. And then, there's Thor and man... sometimes I hate only getting Tony's POV, because that is one interesting conversation they must have had... but I kinda love Loki for his decision *huggles the little trickster*. And while I never know what to expect with him... (I mean, he had me completely fooled in the previous story), I do believe he kinda does want to do this genuinely... But I feel so bad for Tony. So, so bad.
ShadowDragonPhoenix chapter 26 . 5/30
I have read ths since you started it, and for the first time am seriously disappointed!

I will never forgive you if you have Loki wimp out like this, he's the God of Chaos. ACT LIKE IT!
IggySwitzy chapter 26 . 5/28
Asgard is so freaking annoying. I despise it on all levels. Fanfiction or canonically. Ugh. Odin should just die already... I just... asgard... Asgard is shit. Absolute, utter crap.

Anyway, love your writing. 10/10
Martisz chapter 26 . 5/28
I'm taking back all my grumbling about atupid Jotun Tony. I really liked the idea of Tony getting more human with time, it was visible - he was a lot smarter and Tonish in this chapter than in the previous one and I hoped it would be even better with time.
Oh Loki, I wonder what was he thinking abot after change and if there was a possibility of creating a better plan if he was in his Asgardian form from the beginning. I also wonder ahat would br Tony's reaction now, that he's human again.
Nyaed chapter 1 . 4/21
This chapter. . . oh, my god. It was beyond amazing. The spontaneous, hit with inspiration feeling that came from a coffee maker, and rushing in to wake Bruce, it was so realistic and perfect. And then when he's talking to Bruce about Loki. . . . "He's really great at sex, Bruce." I can just see him saying that with a perfectly straight face. That entire segment of conversation made me laugh, and then I had to read it again. I don't know how you write Tony so perfectly, but you do, and you're awesome. Love this story!

Oh, and the title of the next chapter is awesome too. Actually, all your chapter titles are awesome, but I really like the Bugs Bunny reference. XD
MadaSasu chapter 25 . 4/3
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz omg pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee update this please please please i will die if you don'ttttttt i will actually keel over!
Martisz chapter 25 . 3/1
Well, that's a twist nobody expected. I'm not overly fond of Jotun Tony and I'm wondering what will happen next - will they turn back? If yes then how and why? I like the story so far, it was full of suprises and things that didn't go according to plan. I hope they will change bqck, right now it's kind of anticlimatic. On the other hand such ending can have a deep meaning - because Tony is the dumbest in this story, but he's also the happoest...
Iya chapter 25 . 1/30
I loved it!hope to read more!
Le'letha chapter 25 . 1/14
I'm really loving these two stories - this is the second night I've stayed up to an ungodly hour, laughing insanely, to read as much as I can as quickly as possible, because this is GOOD. This is more than good, this is fantastic.

Not only is it funny - you have a real gift for turns of phrase and snarky remarks that go perfectly with both Tony and Loki and the madness that is the Marvel Universe in general - it's in character, which is simply incredible. You have the courage to write Loki as the fundamentally screwed-up jackass that he actually is - which so many people who write for Loki, not to mention the FrostIron ship, do not do - and Tony as the (slightly less, but still) screwed-up jackass that he is too, and you make it work, and I love 'em both to bits while wanting to slap them both stupid. Personally, I'm aboard this ship because it allows for the maximum amount of sass and sarcasm, with moments of brilliant insanity/lunatic brilliance that make me want to go hide in a fallout shelter with a great view and, preferably, a camera - but getting there, that's the hard part, and that you have done most excellently. Like they've been saying all along, it's something that's too mad to work but somehow it does anyway, and that is a wonderful thing you've accomplished.

I will be recommending your work to others, and I very much look forward to reading the rest of this when you get it written! I have no idea how you're going to get them out of this latest plot twist, which I did not see coming at all, but I trust you to do so with the aforementioned sass/sarcasm/genius-insanity winning combo. I really admire your commitment to this storyline - respect!

Le'letha
IggySwitzy chapter 25 . 1/13
I was so happy to see that you updated! It really made my day :)
sopmire chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
Oh how I love this continuing saga! Lovely writing and plotting! Hoping you finish story, but even right here leads the imagination so many great places. Eventually Loki's protections agains Heimdall would run out and he'd see one or both of them, maybe Thor would be sent...etc! Have to wonder also back on Earth what they're making of all the boy's belongings - love the idea of those pics being the end of their story there. :) Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
This story is incredible! I love it! :) I don't know what else to say but keep going!
TegzTsinelas chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
I have no eloquent words to say about this story -also the prequel too- aside from INSANITY! this- this work of art is a very invigorating read, the plot was twisting, turning and diving into unexpected ways that I felt like riding roller coaster of madness.

First off, I can't tell you enough how... -to the point(?) -or maybe perfect, yes,- perfect Tony is in the stories, his internal musings, thought process, and quirks was so...him. Even if some moments went a bit haywire -understandable because, hey fanfic- your characterization of Tony is so enjoyable! And Loki! oh my god of mischief! I don't know what kind of combination of characteristics you boiled in that pot of yours but the resulting drama, the chaos, the 'hms', the insanity he poses...gosh I think I can never step out of the FrostIron cesspit.

Anyway, let's jump to the chapter, yep, this chapter...I have no idea what to say, I'm flummoxed on thinking on what to expect since the way you describe a Jotun's mindset, I think it would take Loki for a while to 'think' -btw, jotunTony is pretty much like a blue skinned Thor...only a bit more gullible- also bit of technicality, can Loki's magic expire? I don't know the inner-workings of the 'shifting' ability, does Loki control it? or is there a timer of sorts?- So does this means that Tony is finally, permanently, arc reactor-less? Oh and the 'wedding' it's kind of adorable, imagine seeing jotunTony making a craft with a extreme childish look- maybe half debating whether it would be better if he was a human for a moment- hah I'm rambling.

I'll cut this off here, every word I type would turn into nonsense if this keeps going. So to summarize, AWESOME story, Kudos for owning this amazing plot and update soon! good luck on writing and may Loki be with you!
Amethystri chapter 24 . 9/23/2015