Reviews for A Plague of Loki
Black Fox34 chapter 23 . 8/2
Please please you have got to finish A Plague of Lokis. Please.
Jamage chapter 23 . 7/25
arg cliffhanger...
hi
first of all i love this story
people around me seem to think im crazy cause at some points ive been laughing like an idiot
and moments later im nearly crying
so this story is great
im waiting for the next chapter
lg jam
KieraPSI chapter 23 . 7/20
Ooops.
Qwertzu824 chapter 23 . 7/20
You big, big meanie! Talk about cliffhangers... Please update soon
OneMoreWander chapter 23 . 7/16
Thank you so much for updating! I wasn't expecting Tony's arc reactor to go out. What is he going to do?
...Meh. I can't wait for your next update! You're an amazing writer!
Maia2 chapter 23 . 7/16
Holyyyyyyyyyyyyy shhhhhhhhhh...
You just don't know a way to *not* leave us with a cliffie, do you?
First, I am glad to see an update of this. I love this story. I felt so very bad for Loki when they were discussing Midgard, because... his acceptance just conveyed such a feeling of being forlorn, adrift, resigned. Like he can't complain, because that's his lot in life, but he doesn't want it to be, but feels he has no other choice. Poor Loki. And Poor Tony, because he just doesn't think about these things, he's not used to relationships (healthy ones, at least).
Tony vs the Machine was fun. But now... Is it the cold? ... just... fix it, will ya?
Thanks for the update.
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 23 . 7/15
Waaaah the cliffhanger! That portal musta messed him up! Now I gotta wait in anxious agony for the next chapter! Liiiiive Tony liiiiiiiiive
Maia2 chapter 22 . 4/30
Awww, these two bozos. Tony and his ... scatological concerns were funny.
And awww, man... that crater... I feel really bad for Loki, but it's also good that he found it. He needed to be faced with this. It's horrible and he should get away without at least feeling like sh!t about it.
I am glad Tony was there though. *huggles them both*
And of course it wouldn't be that easy. hee.
Should be fun.
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 21 . 3/28
I love you too! So freakin cute, this made me fangirl really hard. I really love their relationship. I think it's really cool the way you're writing the Jotuns. Every single Frostiron fanfic I've read has had their animalistic characteristics just be a lie or misunderstanding so Loki shouldn't be ashamed to be one - problem solved. This is a very different situation, it's interesting. Although with all the life or death drama he doesn't seem to have time to be angsty about it (maybe that's a good thing?) Are we going to find out what he talked to his brothers about? My guess is he's upset about being stolen from people that actually wanted him & maybe starting to regret killing his dad. I couldn't wait for them to get back to Midgard but now I'm really enjoying the Jotunheim stuff, really as long as they're together I'm happy.
Maia2 chapter 21 . 3/18
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sorry, I should be doing that. That's not really a "typically romantic" way of saying ILY, But! BUT! These two? That was perfect. I loved Tony blurting it out, because he's figured it out and he can't stand how sad and lost Loki is. And I love Loki getting tongue-tied about it, and needing a few minutes and distracting conversation to be able to finally express it.
But okay, I should also mention cool world building. I really like this idea of huge, grey-ish Jotun females. Smaller, more angled Jotun males... White children that are born dark blue and are too big for their skins... All so interesting and unique. I'm dying to know what Helblindi and Loki talked about... not sure I ever will...
Thanks for the update.
Qwertzu chapter 21 . 3/17
Awww, how sweet... An interesting take on Jotunheim, I like it. Thanks for the update
Rathian Empress chapter 20 . 2/21
Lol. Loki is such a drama queen. "I suppose I can postpone dying for a few days." Lmao. Such drama. Only Loki can pull it off. Update soon!
Maia2 chapter 20 . 2/19
Yay! Update. I love this story and ridiculously funny Tony. I am so glad the Jotun's saw through Loki's bluff. It was kinda painful, poor Loki, but it's best that it's out in the open. And outed by smell! HA! Bet he didn't see that one coming! Helblindi was kind of really cool. Formidable, unexpected, cunning. Very much like his bro, huh?
I loved Tony's holiday movie analogy. Tony's awesome. Loki's "I'm dying" were also great. Oh, I love me some drama queen Loki! I want to huggle them both.
I was a bit scared, I'll not lie, but Tony's coping mechanisms left me with a smile even though they don't know what's next and he's kinda starving.
Thanks for sharing.
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 20 . 2/19
awwww I just finished reading this update soon!
OneMoreWander chapter 20 . 2/17
I really enjoyed this chapter- rather, the series overall. I feel like you capture the essence of Loki and Tony, finding a way to keep them in-line with their original portrayals yet twist them a bit for each new circumstance. Brilliance. Please continue, I love this story.