Reviews for A Plague of Loki
You should make it a trilogy; Part 3: dealing with Shield
levychan chapter 27 . 1/24
this is better than any book I've ever read before, published, non-published, online, paperback, etc. The ending was satisfying, and I cannot tell you how many times I got caught in a "You thought!" moment. The plot twists were amazing. Tony and Loki's characters were beautifully written. I look up to you, admin. Please write more.
IggySwitzy chapter 27 . 12/13/2016
Is this done? It CAN'T BE done.
Blueberry and Blacktooth chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
I actually cried. I am still crying. Huge ugly uncontrollable tears.

Thank you, thank /you/ so much for writing this, for taking the time to sit down and put your ideas up AMD bless us all with them. And I know you don't have a lot of reviews and a lot of recognition, and I know it must be frustrating, but I just want you to know that this truly shall remain one my of my favorite stories ever, both the first one and the second one. You have no idea just how much I genuinely appreciate your existence because without it, this magnificent piece of work wouldn't exist, so thank you for existing, and thank you for all your hard work, and I legitimatly am crying I'm not even being funny or exaggerating I actually just had to wipe a tear from my chin because I just really really really love this fic series, both parts. It was a long ride, but truly worth it so thank you and really I should put a stop to my thank yous but oh my goodness as a writer I know how hard it is to put all your effort and heart into a fic and how tiring and frustrating it can be at times and I know it sucks to be unappreciated but just know, that I'll always, always be a fan, always.

For the last time, thank you so much, and I wish you all the best,

Blue ( )ノ
Amethystri chapter 27 . 9/28/2016
This is so cute! I love all of your stories so much! I can't believe it's over!
Maia2 chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I can't believe this is over. I love this universe. The scene with Odin and Frigga was great. And man, Odin made me laugh so much. They can say whatever they wish, Loki definitely took after daddy Odin in some aspects. haha, that was great. He's still a jerk, but... kinda also right. Jerk.
I totally love that the miscommunication even follows their journey home. Priceless.
Anyway, I am glad you gave them a happy ending. At least, as much of one as they can have. (definitely an improvement over the last story's cliffhanger, lol)
Thank you very much for sharing and for finishing the story.
Martisz chapter 27 . 9/15/2016
Tony is so done with Asgard that it's hilarious. I love his comments and his reactions that vary between 'What?!' and 'I'm so done'. This endng was amazing and every conversation Tony had here, especially the one with Odin in the beggining, were so much fun. And their brilliant mindset: everything is better than Asgard. Love this chapter and entire fic.
Zara Taisho chapter 27 . 9/13/2016
Awww no se si reir o llorar... creo que me quedo con reir jajajajaja owww me encantó y en verdad quise golpear a Odin en su charla/lección con Tony es que... argg... mierda, lo hace parecer tan fácil. Jajajaja
Y me encantó que el final haya sido así y no algo cursi y lleno de azúcar, porque vamos... son Tony y Loki, ellos no son cursis ni dulces, solo son ellos y los amo, a ambos, por igual.
Serendipity989 chapter 26 . 6/19/2016
What...the...fuck...
Maia2 chapter 26 . 6/2/2016
Did I not leave a comment for this? I thought I had. Anyway, it's always a joy to read this story. I was actually thinking about it a few days prior. It was an interesting travel. As were the bits about Jotun society, the whole contract thing. Very cool. And then, there's Thor and man... sometimes I hate only getting Tony's POV, because that is one interesting conversation they must have had... but I kinda love Loki for his decision *huggles the little trickster*. And while I never know what to expect with him... (I mean, he had me completely fooled in the previous story), I do believe he kinda does want to do this genuinely... But I feel so bad for Tony. So, so bad.
ShadowDragonPhoenix chapter 26 . 5/30/2016
I have read ths since you started it, and for the first time am seriously disappointed!

I will never forgive you if you have Loki wimp out like this, he's the God of Chaos. ACT LIKE IT!
IggySwitzy chapter 26 . 5/28/2016
Asgard is so freaking annoying. I despise it on all levels. Fanfiction or canonically. Ugh. Odin should just die already... I just... asgard... Asgard is shit. Absolute, utter crap.

Anyway, love your writing. 10/10
Martisz chapter 26 . 5/28/2016
I'm taking back all my grumbling about atupid Jotun Tony. I really liked the idea of Tony getting more human with time, it was visible - he was a lot smarter and Tonish in this chapter than in the previous one and I hoped it would be even better with time.
Oh Loki, I wonder what was he thinking abot after change and if there was a possibility of creating a better plan if he was in his Asgardian form from the beginning. I also wonder ahat would br Tony's reaction now, that he's human again.
ChaoticTricks chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
This chapter. . . oh, my god. It was beyond amazing. The spontaneous, hit with inspiration feeling that came from a coffee maker, and rushing in to wake Bruce, it was so realistic and perfect. And then when he's talking to Bruce about Loki. . . . "He's really great at sex, Bruce." I can just see him saying that with a perfectly straight face. That entire segment of conversation made me laugh, and then I had to read it again. I don't know how you write Tony so perfectly, but you do, and you're awesome. Love this story!

Oh, and the title of the next chapter is awesome too. Actually, all your chapter titles are awesome, but I really like the Bugs Bunny reference. XD
MadaSasu chapter 25 . 4/3/2016
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz omg pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee update this please please please i will die if you don'ttttttt i will actually keel over!