Reviews for Pivotal Moments
Lebensender chapter 9 . 3/30
It's sad when such a beautiful story, with so much potential is abandoned.
Erratus Enigma chapter 9 . 3/24
This was...ethereally beautiful.

The way you play with words and concepts, it's breath-taking. I fell in love with your writing barely half-way through the first chapter.

In Alice's words(sort of!), I started falling for this story all those chapters ago, and haven't stopped even now.

Grammatically, it was *almost* perfect. I think there was a typo or two in chapter 7, but I'd have to double-check to be sure.

Your characterization...nng. Just...nng.

It's 0546 AM now, and my room-mate is trying to sleep, and I just can't stop typing as loudly as I can in a strange sort of accolade, because surely something this heavenly deserves at least some visible form of commendation.

To those who have rocked for 9 chapters, I salute you!
kissinghollie chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Okay, you really need to finish this absolutely wonderful story!
SusanTheHorseDW chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I am truly in love with this story. Would love more of it. It is a work of art.
farfrom7 chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Dear god please finish this. Its fantastic
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Please please please consider updating this. When I read the books a few years ago, I remember thinking how strange and warped the story was, and wishing that Alice and Bella had been the romantic focus. I really dug their dynamic, and vastly preferred it to the not so vaguely veiled "me vampire-man hero, you defenseless human woman" shtick layered thick with gag-inducing martyrdom that drove the Bella-Edward plot. All the best elements that were unwittingly provided in the series are here, with your own twist, and I loved reading it. I know this fic has apparently been left for about a year but I beg you to continue it. Well-written Bellice is a bit hard to come by, your story is really quite wonderful, and (I don't know if you're as amused by this as me, but) I imagine it's worth just in the realization that you're taking Stephenie Meyer's work and turning it in to better-written femmeslash.
lightskiller chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
i wish there were more chapters to read
electric gurrl chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I can only say that I absolutely love this story. It's so well written and the plot is amazing. Well done.
Jelleykakes chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Your writing is beautiful! I just sat down and read this... Again , in one sitting. Please continue the story. It's probably one of my favorites here! Just gorgeous
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
I know it's been a few months but I really hope you continue writing. Your story is very insightful. I understand that it's a fanfiction and that vampires don't exist but what you write about grief and selfishness and nature and love has really helped open my eyes to quite a few things in my life. Your writing is beautiful and fun and I truly hope that you continue.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Sheesh it's hard writing theses things okay I was just wondering when you were going to update this story and
I'm sorry if this has come at a bad time
Leez chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Continue soon please!

This is my fourth re-read after all!

I can't wait for more!

Leez
BellaFan chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Another beautiful chapter, you knowledge of poetry is great indeed (greater than mine anyway) and i love the way it adds flavor to your story, please update soon!
BellaFan chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
I agree with Jasper, that was interesting! Great chapter and I LOVE THE PHYSICAL SHIELD!
BellaFAN chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
I'm loving this story so much, I can feel the emotions of the characters and its so realistic! (So don't worry) I love it