Reviews for Pivotal Moments
Fable Linked chapter 1 . 10/11
This is a very interesting fanfic and normally is I've been spiked in immediately... however toss isn't currently what I'm looking for in a fanfic... so I'll just put a follow on you dear author and hopefully soon we shall see each other again soon!
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 10/7
I loved your eloquent prose sprinkled with some vulgarity, references, and little sayings/slang. It just adds to a unique experience. I love your musings about the nature of people and the facets to each and everyone of us. How loving someone is loving all of them said in a poetic way. I love how you handled revelations, vampires and sexuality. You gave them the gravitas they are owed, not dismissing them, and handled them with tact. The last paragraph was perfect. A great little summation but also a lightness and a relief. An all's well and hope for more.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 10/7
I really enjoy your reinterpretation. It's very well written and - I'm sure you've heard this a lot - seemingly poetic and layered with rebirth and layered meaning. The dynamic between her and Cullen's is one of the best I've seen. She has a relationship with all of them not just Edward and Alice. The cursing doesn't feel vulgar and seems to add to their character's passions. Sure there's some cliche highschool bitchiness, but I like that sort of thing along with the put down. I especially like the voice you've given both Alice and Bella in these point of view sections. I hope you come back to this story at some point. For now I will read what's left.
JaKeS91 chapter 9 . 10/5
This is a great story hope u will start writing soon it wil be a chame to abandon it
chelsexx chapter 9 . 7/16
please please please come back to this, its amazing !
Lebensender chapter 9 . 3/30
It's sad when such a beautiful story, with so much potential is abandoned.
Erratus Enigma chapter 9 . 3/24
This was...ethereally beautiful.

The way you play with words and concepts, it's breath-taking. I fell in love with your writing barely half-way through the first chapter.

In Alice's words(sort of!), I started falling for this story all those chapters ago, and haven't stopped even now.

Grammatically, it was *almost* perfect. I think there was a typo or two in chapter 7, but I'd have to double-check to be sure.

Your characterization...nng. Just...nng.

It's 0546 AM now, and my room-mate is trying to sleep, and I just can't stop typing as loudly as I can in a strange sort of accolade, because surely something this heavenly deserves at least some visible form of commendation.

To those who have rocked for 9 chapters, I salute you!
kissinghollie chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Okay, you really need to finish this absolutely wonderful story!
SusanTheHorseDW chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I am truly in love with this story. Would love more of it. It is a work of art.
farfrom7 chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Dear god please finish this. Its fantastic
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Please please please consider updating this. When I read the books a few years ago, I remember thinking how strange and warped the story was, and wishing that Alice and Bella had been the romantic focus. I really dug their dynamic, and vastly preferred it to the not so vaguely veiled "me vampire-man hero, you defenseless human woman" shtick layered thick with gag-inducing martyrdom that drove the Bella-Edward plot. All the best elements that were unwittingly provided in the series are here, with your own twist, and I loved reading it. I know this fic has apparently been left for about a year but I beg you to continue it. Well-written Bellice is a bit hard to come by, your story is really quite wonderful, and (I don't know if you're as amused by this as me, but) I imagine it's worth just in the realization that you're taking Stephenie Meyer's work and turning it in to better-written femmeslash.
lightskiller chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
i wish there were more chapters to read
electric gurrl chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I can only say that I absolutely love this story. It's so well written and the plot is amazing. Well done.
Jelleykakes chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Your writing is beautiful! I just sat down and read this... Again , in one sitting. Please continue the story. It's probably one of my favorites here! Just gorgeous
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
I know it's been a few months but I really hope you continue writing. Your story is very insightful. I understand that it's a fanfiction and that vampires don't exist but what you write about grief and selfishness and nature and love has really helped open my eyes to quite a few things in my life. Your writing is beautiful and fun and I truly hope that you continue.