Reviews for Pivotal Moments
TeganCappa chapter 9 . 7/15
Such a fantastic Bellice story. Although I'm sad that you never finished it, thank you so much for writing what you did.
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 2 . 7/14
This place. This place is where I saw the "ADHD hummingbird on meth" line. That golden fucking line.
TaniadaSilva chapter 9 . 4/30
its a shame you haven't finished this as its been an utter pleasure to read
Ankou chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
Hi !
I'm not a Twilight fan (to be frank, I never read the books, and the few little things I know it's because of the 3 or 4 Bellice fics i've read.) But a friend (Lounils, the review just before)(I'm french by the way) told me to read it, so I obliged. And I liked it, even if I don't generally like the "first person stories" (personnal preference).
Actually, I found your way to describe the thoughts, feelings and psychologies of the two characters interesting, mature and very pondering.
It's good that it's not too quick. It was lovely and fluffy and cute even they're not officially together. Hell, Bella is not officially in love yet !
Oh, and I'm so fond of the words "my Isabella". Alice is too cute for her own good sometimes.
Is there any chance that you'll put an end to this story ? Sure ? I have cookies, you know...
Lounils chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Petit coucou de France ! J'ai trop honte de mon anglais pour m'y essayer donc voilà. J'aime beaucoup cette fiction. Dommage qu'elle s'interrompe abruptement même si le passage en question laisse matière à rêver.

Et je sais que tu écris d'autres fictions donc tu as probablement abandonné celle-ci. Cependant, je ne pouvais pas ne pas passer te laisser une courte review d'encouragement, juste au cas où.

Je risque de garder longtemps cette histoire en mémoire car c'est l'une de mes préférés.

Sur ce... bises et bonne continuation !
Fable Linked chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This is a very interesting fanfic and normally is I've been spiked in immediately... however toss isn't currently what I'm looking for in a fanfic... so I'll just put a follow on you dear author and hopefully soon we shall see each other again soon!
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
I loved your eloquent prose sprinkled with some vulgarity, references, and little sayings/slang. It just adds to a unique experience. I love your musings about the nature of people and the facets to each and everyone of us. How loving someone is loving all of them said in a poetic way. I love how you handled revelations, vampires and sexuality. You gave them the gravitas they are owed, not dismissing them, and handled them with tact. The last paragraph was perfect. A great little summation but also a lightness and a relief. An all's well and hope for more.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
I really enjoy your reinterpretation. It's very well written and - I'm sure you've heard this a lot - seemingly poetic and layered with rebirth and layered meaning. The dynamic between her and Cullen's is one of the best I've seen. She has a relationship with all of them not just Edward and Alice. The cursing doesn't feel vulgar and seems to add to their character's passions. Sure there's some cliche highschool bitchiness, but I like that sort of thing along with the put down. I especially like the voice you've given both Alice and Bella in these point of view sections. I hope you come back to this story at some point. For now I will read what's left.
JaKeS91 chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
This is a great story hope u will start writing soon it wil be a chame to abandon it
chelsexx chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
please please please come back to this, its amazing !
Lebensender chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
It's sad when such a beautiful story, with so much potential is abandoned.
Erratus Enigma chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
This was...ethereally beautiful.

The way you play with words and concepts, it's breath-taking. I fell in love with your writing barely half-way through the first chapter.

In Alice's words(sort of!), I started falling for this story all those chapters ago, and haven't stopped even now.

Grammatically, it was *almost* perfect. I think there was a typo or two in chapter 7, but I'd have to double-check to be sure.

Your characterization...nng. Just...nng.

It's 0546 AM now, and my room-mate is trying to sleep, and I just can't stop typing as loudly as I can in a strange sort of accolade, because surely something this heavenly deserves at least some visible form of commendation.

To those who have rocked for 9 chapters, I salute you!
kissinghollie chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Okay, you really need to finish this absolutely wonderful story!
SusanTheHorseDW chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I am truly in love with this story. Would love more of it. It is a work of art.
farfrom7 chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Dear god please finish this. Its fantastic