Reviews for The Dragonmasters
UnknownReader2001 chapter 4 . 5/9
You know, what Harry is saying about himself being stupid and useless is actually true. Him wallowing in self pity and having no determination at all to prove that he can be better should proof enough. He wont survive this cruel world with that mindset. He really should be greatful that the dragon is quite patient with him, he acts like a spoiled brat rn. The dragon is offering him help for merlins sake! The least he can do is be respectful!
yochan123 chapter 37 . 4/14
gahhhhhhh plz plz plz continue T_T
Ariadne Venegas chapter 13 . 3/31
This wizard dumbledore? But he was his lover!
Please update, i have been waiting for 10years to read the final chapter of this lovely book
nathanieljdbrace chapter 17 . 12/27/2021
I really like it but the random missing dialogue is making it nigh unreadable…
WhyNotBacn chapter 5 . 12/18/2021
you should add some way to show when they are mentally talking
Dayside chapter 6 . 11/19/2021
You have to edit the telepathic talking. It's very annoying to keep track of who's talking
TheStrangeNessie chapter 5 . 9/7/2021
This story is just Harry being a giant crying loser. He doesnt do crap and just lets everyone harass him. Not worth reading.
Bluenait chapter 20 . 8/26/2021
Trash fic
Bluenait chapter 3 . 8/26/2021
Great another pussy beta bitch harry potter
Guest101 chapter 13 . 7/17/2021
The bromance is starting to sound gay.

I have no problems with bros but I'm just trying to make sure this isn't going to be a yaoi.
ScarletWraith chapter 37 . 6/23/2021
Definitely enjoyed the story but it’s been literal years since you’ve updated, so I’m assuming that this story is abandoned. Hope you return at some point.
Anonymous chapter 37 . 6/11/2021
Great story. I remember reading this probably back in 2005 or so. Brings back a lot of memories. It's been a long time, and I really loved/love this story. Probably one of my favorite fanfics ever. i remember getting so excited whenever there was an update/new chapter. Still a fan of Harry Potter and this fanfic, though I'm much older now lol. Thank you for this story- it was part of my childhood and I'm grateful for the memories.
arya304 chapter 12 . 6/4/2021
If u keep killing everyone off there won't be any magical people left lol
Eagle-Eyes chapter 37 . 4/28/2021
It is a shame that you have not updated on do long. Although there are already number of grammar, spelling, and context errors, this is a very good story. Of course English may not be your native language. You have definitely taken this AU from the very first chapter. You have created a completely new culture mixing numerous races and requiring them to work together. This emphasizes the problems we have with racial prejudice and shows how we are all the same despite our differences.

Keep writing as life allows
5,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »