Reviews for The Dragonmasters
Sadly this has got to be one of the silliest, most "overly angsty" illogical stories I have ever tried to read. The plot overall is great but the "day to day" is shark-jumpingly unbelievable. If Harry were such a sad, terrible, awful, weak, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...yadda yadda yadda creature, why didn't the elves just send him back? Too simple?
TwinTigerLover chapter 10 . 11/20/2020
i've reviewed this a few times and the story's still good but the formatting is all over the place. before chapter nine you don't distinguish dragon talk which is very annoying and most of chapter ten had the words underlined. i get you haven't edited this in years or might not even care any more but some structure corrections would make this story so much better for new and returning readers.
Eragon135790 chapter 5 . 11/18/2020
i hope this is a manipulative maybe even powerhungry dumbledore ff. great ff so far.
mikelodeon chapter 37 . 10/22/2020
Hi! I hope you are well and just stop writing. It is a pity that you did not continue this wonderful story, even after 12 years it is the best I have read around here. I still have the hope that one day you feel like writing again and you finish this story or at least the battle that is about to begin. Regards
EmpyreanC chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Could not get past him just rolling over and just letting one of the people that basically tortured him blackmail him when he could of stopped it. Very disappointed.
Hainbuche chapter 37 . 9/6/2020
diese ist einer der besten geschichten die ich je gelesen habe. vielen dank fürs schreiben und teilen. lg hainbuche
dilis chapter 37 . 7/30/2020
Es ist eine außergewöhnliche Geschichte. Schade das du nicht mehr weitergeschrieben hast.
Mila Pink chapter 37 . 4/29/2020
OMG! This story is wonderful, surprising and very well written. You are to be congratulated ! Too bad it didn't continue.
kingsj10 chapter 8 . 3/12/2020
So the elf bullied him to suicide, broke into his mind and then blackmailed him and Harry, just like yeah sure whatever happy to have you.
This has got to be one of the worst iterations of Harry I have Come across.
Belladonna The Narrator chapter 37 . 3/7/2020
The story is very descriptive and has all the makings of a masterpiece, with very minor discrepancies though I suppose they will be easily explained, like the talks between Rexeran and Harry, if all of them are mental speak, some people won't understand the situation, and if they are not all the riders know Rexeran's name, which is not a good thing least according to the 'true names give power' statement.
Having finished reading this story, I wish to know when will it be updated again... I also just noted that the last update is in 2016, that too for the story anarikw. This one was last updated in 2008... The story has a very excellent following and quite interesting, though anarika is the first fanfic written by you I have read. That one is very well written too.
Hoping that this story will be updated as soon as possible.
Thanks for the story too... It's a good inspiration to accommodate different elements in a fanfic, making the story entirely different from the real Harry Potter stories, a novel experience.
ironhair chapter 27 . 12/22/2019
Where was his bonded dragon to tell him who his new enemy was?
inlovewithHP chapter 36 . 12/18/2019
just re read this beautiful masterpiece and I remembered why it is one of my favourite stories EVER,, the story fully pulled me in and I was hooked for the entire duration.

Thank you for writing such a a wonderful and intricate story

IronHair chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
Rereading
claraBlades chapter 37 . 11/5/2019
Great story. I love how detailed you are. I'm able to create mental pictures while reading. If I remember correctly, you're not a native English speaker? For English not being your first language you write very well. There is only one thing. In our grammar, in almost all cases, if a word ends in ly, it comes after a word that doesn't end in ly. As an example, instead of say, Happily he danced with her, it would be, He danced happily with her. I hope this is sort of clear enough as I'm not sure of an easier way of explaining this. Anyway, great story, keep it up. :)
Aorta Heartless chapter 37 . 10/12/2019
So... does the world survive?
5,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »