Reviews for The Dragonmasters
Adel22 chapter 3 . 10/15
Hi,
I sent you a first message to know if I could publish a French translation of your fanfiction. So, I'd like to post the first chapter after the Halloween holidays so if you do not want to let me know otherwise I'll post it and I'll remove it if necessary. Here.
Lyane Satigre chapter 37 . 9/17
This story is one of the best one! I want the next chapters please!
Adel22 chapter 1 . 9/10
Hello,
I shall wish to know if it is possible to translate your story into Frenchman? I really liked reading it and that shall allow readers not reading English to read this magnificent Fanfiction. I read the beginning in Frenchman, but the history never has was stops being translated.
SorachiBlue chapter 37 . 8/5
What a fantastic story right up to the point that you abandoned it... Please prove me wrong! I would so enthusiastically write you and apology comment!
Zela3 chapter 37 . 8/1
I’ve been reading through your stories and it’s been a really long time since you last updated anything. I have enjoyed what you have up so far (of this and other HP stories you’ve written) and hope that you find time to continue them! I will wait patiently for the next chapters and will probably wind up re-finding and re-reading then again (as I recognized them and got the “this story is already on your alert list” message for the ones I tried to add).
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 37 . 7/14
Any chance this has not been abandoned? Grew story. More please.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 8 . 6/20
Can you please put some indication of the mindful talk is being used, and who is saying what? It gets hard to keep track of sometimes
renextronex chapter 8 . 6/7
a little payback after what Teneb did would have been apropiate, just a little kiking around
renextronex chapter 2 . 6/7
you know I think It would be normal that at this point he lashed out and demanded to be sent back or something, his aceptance of the situation is just too creepy
howlsword chapter 37 . 6/5
very very good story, pleasee update asap...
What a waste of a story. If I wanted a weak Harry I'd just read the original books.
Well, that's stupid. Sure, you just kidnapped me. I have no clue what is going on, but I'll swear to serve you because everyone else around me is doing it.
HJP4Life chapter 7 . 3/28
Sorry, first review here. I just find it hard to believe that Harry's master has yet to make an appearance in all of this.. I understand he's the leader and he's busy, but essentially Harry has been there for quite some time. His master has yet to do anything?
Faery66 chapter 37 . 3/22
Hope to read more soon.

D
silverkurama chapter 37 . 1/27
you seem to be forgetting about the locked Slytherin common room A way out is a way in. Ido not hink Harry or others would miss that. Please write more I would like to know how this ends.
5,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »