Reviews for The Dragonmasters
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 37 . 7/14
Any chance this has not been abandoned? Grew story. More please.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 8 . 6/20
Can you please put some indication of the mindful talk is being used, and who is saying what? It gets hard to keep track of sometimes
renextronex chapter 8 . 6/7
a little payback after what Teneb did would have been apropiate, just a little kiking around
renextronex chapter 2 . 6/7
you know I think It would be normal that at this point he lashed out and demanded to be sent back or something, his aceptance of the situation is just too creepy
howlsword chapter 37 . 6/5
very very good story, pleasee update asap...
What a waste of a story. If I wanted a weak Harry I'd just read the original books.
Well, that's stupid. Sure, you just kidnapped me. I have no clue what is going on, but I'll swear to serve you because everyone else around me is doing it.
HJP4Life chapter 7 . 3/28
Sorry, first review here. I just find it hard to believe that Harry's master has yet to make an appearance in all of this.. I understand he's the leader and he's busy, but essentially Harry has been there for quite some time. His master has yet to do anything?
Faery66 chapter 37 . 3/22
Hope to read more soon.

D
silverkurama chapter 37 . 1/27
you seem to be forgetting about the locked Slytherin common room A way out is a way in. Ido not hink Harry or others would miss that. Please write more I would like to know how this ends.
Hermy-78 chapter 37 . 1/5
Hello Naia, i took such a pleasure in reading your story once again. I even discovered a few chapters that i hadn't read yet. It remains a wonderfull story: i love dragons. Seing as you didn't upload any of jour stories since 2 years, i wonder if you'll finish this one one day. I really hope so because you are not far from the main last battles and there are so many questions left. it would be a pity to leave it it like this. Hoping to read you soon. Herms
Kinjo2k01 chapter 37 . 9/17/2017
Hi.. So close to the end.. What happened... great great story..
stylo1 chapter 37 . 9/6/2017
story is abandonned maybe 2 chapters from the end, so not cool. def wasnt worth reading
stylo1 chapter 35 . 9/6/2017
funny how athar is adressed as human, but hermione as lady
stylo1 chapter 28 . 9/6/2017
so death eaters can come to hogwarts aslong as they are underage makes sence
5,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »