Reviews for The Dragonmasters
Blake Grey chapter 36 . 10/3
If Djaryle tries anything I'll slit her throat. I hate manipulators almost as much as I hate condescending pricks. Oh and if this is some plan to keep the heir of Pendragon in the elves world for a time of calamity may the nine have mercy on her because Harry will tear her to shreds self control or not.
Martin Blue chapter 37 . 10/1
God this is an epic story, i hope it will be continued in future
Blake Grey chapter 23 . 9/24
First of I apologise fully for my last review. Secondly so the humans are to blame for Harry's treatment? At least to some extent? Sweet Jesus was everyone back then an asshole? I mean yeah short term seems like good revenge. Long term? You just created a race of powerful assholes who can't remember they aren't supposed to be assholes! Stupid humans.
Blake Grey chapter 22 . 9/24
"He knew it had taken its toll on her but he didn't think she'd go so far as to slap him"... Really? I'm not even halfway done with the chapter and I want to slap both him, tenab and Rexeran. No wonder they portray elves and that as high and mighty bastards. If a bunch of prejudiced assholes like them have no idea what a jumble of emotions can do to someone then I'm glad they cut themselves off. They would have destroyed the human race if one of them made a mistake. Especially since, you know, they completely fucked them over on a suspicion. And every elf that's been told that story after has just been "damn those humans stealing our rock even though we have no evidence whatsoever" If anyone has a right to be prejudiced here it's the humans... Wait I need to talk more on that, you're trying to tell me that all the hatred Harry faced for being a weak, cowardly, backstabbing human was because of a fucking hunch with no proof over one situation where it was the elves who were completely and utterly at fault? Who choice to cut themselves completely off from the world for this one incident? And these all powerful dragons bound themselves to these petty bastards? Seriously? What the fuck? How has there not been one elf with an ounce of common sense that's gone "ever think we may have overreacted just a tad?" Just a fucking tad?... Excuse me I need to write notes where a snobby well trained elf gets his fucking ass handed to him for pissing of the wrong guy.

Also umm Harry? You were barely alone for 6 months and were about to commit suicide. I think you can cut Hermione a little fucking slack for one goddamn bad decision after actually being in the war and not knowing if her best friend was alive or not for an entire year. Damn I couldn't tell when he was surrounded by them but becoming an Athar and a rider turned him into a lesser prick then the rest of them... And now I will continue this chapter and promptly apologise in my next review
meh chapter 8 . 8/29
Pretty depressing. Even if it does get better, the beginning is too much of a turnoff to find out.
Grunty chapter 8 . 8/12
Yeah, first he gets bullied by elves and whatever, then blackmailed by another elf, then maybe paraded naked, with getting ass-raped by others.

A pussy Harry story it seems
ironhair chapter 8 . 7/26
This really is bad character growth. You make Harry out to be a super hero, just because he was stupid enough to attempt suicide.
I feel like doing it, if i read anymore.
ironhair chapter 7 . 7/26
English isnt your first language...and it should be unspeakables not scientists. Think about it, wizards and science?
ironhair chapter 2 . 7/26
Dude... Why would he instantly obey in the last chapter? Why would he swear obedience to a random elf?
Pease dont make him get a soworac, which is what i am guessing will happen.. The rarest of rare dragons.
Kiki1770 chapter 21 . 7/25
Oh god. I read this far because I really wanted to see Harry's return to his world. By having Hermione slap Harry you've effectively established that Harry will no longer by tied to his world but will continue living in the elf world, as well as that Ron and Hermione will no longer continue being Harry's friends and that now his true friends were Teneb and co. I like Teneb and Co but I despise OC heavy stories. I've read thus far because you never undervalued the cannon characters. That is, until now. If I were you would, I just take out all the Harry Potter names and put in your own originals.
blackbloodywolf chapter 37 . 6/6
Please continue this story it's amazing~
J'espère lire la suite très bientôt.
Quel secret entour la lignée de HP ? Une partie de la réponse est-il lié au combat face à LV et à la personne qu'il a rencontré lors de la transe?
Il n'a que les cons qui ne changent pas d'avis.
Au HG ne se laisse pas faire.
5,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »