Reviews for The Dragonmasters
madmummy4 chapter 37 . 7/9
r u going to finish this story please
ImGoingForAWalk chapter 3 . 6/14
Why is he so fucking OOC? Especially if he is at least a 5th year... He went through a lot of shit. This story doesn't make sense. He would be kicking the shit out of some people. Like yeah he's skinny, but he's still one of the most powerful wizards at Hogwarts. Don't forget that he started DA at the beginning of this year. I realize that this is literally 15 years after you wrote this, but still. I have to assume that when you wrote this, fanfiction was utter garbage.
great!
amazing!
You can't just tell someone to stop being suicidal. This is honestly making me very upset
Saano chapter 37 . 5/8
It is very sad that you didnt finsish this story, because it is an amazing one. I'll always have a bit of hope that one day you will continue it, there is such much we wanna know ! Anyway, thanks for what is there and hopefully my wish will be fullfilled one day

Saano
Why did you stop :( it's a great story, hope that you start it up again :)
vmcclure2 chapter 23 . 5/5
YAY! Someone finally got the spelling of "Gryffindor" right toward the end of Blaises thoughts. But you're still confusing the uses of "know " & "now ". :/

Good story still, though.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 37 . 5/3
This is amazing! Please update soon! I can't wait for more of this story!
vmcclure2 chapter 19 . 5/3
There is a sentence earlier in this chapter which is "They walked in the area (delimitated, delineated ) by the three buildings. " I am sure u meant the 2nd option.
Great chapter otherwise! !
vmcclure2 chapter 15 . 4/29
Good story!
However, "staring" is when a person is fixedly looking at something or someone. "Starring" is the lead actor/actress in movies or plays.
Flury of Dancing Flames chapter 1 . 4/1
don't listen to the haters please update
CAHEK chapter 9 . 4/1
I tried to read this... And i regret it, this story is one of the worst fanfics i had the displeasure of reading!
Flury of Dancing Flames chapter 37 . 4/1
this story is incredibly interesting and well-thought-out it would be awesome if you could update it again
Uzushiogakure chapter 1 . 3/13
So let me get this straight he blacks out from pain and wakes up somewhere else and is in the presence of arrogant elves and he doesn't ask where the fuck he is or who the fuck brought him their against his will mind you and just up and start following orders from an elf who hates humans without question like a good little puppet? You do realize this story of yours is fucking stupid and I've only read the first chapter, I can only imagine the nightmare the rest of it is.
5,393 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »