Reviews for Seitoshi
Burning Heart122 chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY MAN WHY?
Daedric X chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I do not intended to flame, and I am aware that you abandon this, but I just want to let it be known... Naruto and Medic does not mix very well. In the Naruto-verse, his chakra is so vast his control over it is very shitty. Medic jutsu (Forgot the proper term) requires a precise control or something. If a simple Kido blew up, in your term, quite tremendously. I don't see how he can be in the medic corps.
sortajan chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
For every completed story I've read there've been a hundred either abandoned, put on indefinite hiatus, or put up for adoption. To read fanfiction is to live with disappointment.
kage88 chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Its a shame but at least you did not delate it like blody guardian
fresh prince1 chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
hope you tell us if someone adopts this.
Pendragon177 chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Sorry story, it's time to send you to the orphanarium where you will someday be adopted into a loving family. Don't worry, you're still young. Only a year old. People love adopting young and cute stories.

Happy Hallowed Ween
CelticMonk chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Well I'm both surprised and disappointed to hear this since as far as your updates go the last for this one was fairly recent and you seemed to know where you were going with it. I hope you eventually reconsider since from what I've seen adoptions of any kind rarely get continued. Ah well, just another disappointment on this site I guess.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
It is a shame that you are adopting this story because this one is rather unique because the Captain that Naruto serves might be caring but you have to remember that she is hiding a dark secret because she is also one of the most violent killers as a Soul Reaper.
plums chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Every story you introduce Harribel in, you abandon :-/
Dregus chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
...well, i guess i shouldn't be surprised at this.
narmulti chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
pollosblood91 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
please update
CelestialSilhouette chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I know you're not keen on changing pairings, and that's fine, but I am a little surprised you didn't consider Isane to be a love interest, especially since it's rarely, if ever, seen, as well as the fact that Naruto is actually in the same division as her.

Anyway, just wanted to make a mention of that. Peace.
Schnarf chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
it looks like you don't update this very often. i have to say that this fic is very well written and deserves more reviews. i hope you will update it soon
Schnarf chapter 1 . 8/17/2014