Reviews for A matter of perspective
ScarlettFantasi chapter 1 . 4/4
I keep refreshing this page for an update ...this story is addiction. Please update soon!
Commander74 chapter 10 . 4/3
Another brilliant chapter! Can't wait for the next
vangoghadmirer chapter 10 . 4/3
That was pure evil to end it there...more please.
airlock goddess chapter 10 . 4/3
Sharon and her new best pal, the butt ugly gnome, were cracking me up and then it ended sooo hot! Thank you!
SChimes chapter 10 . 4/3
Love it, as usual ;)! Every scene! Awesome!
kate04us chapter 10 . 4/3
Ohhh! Seeing an update to this story appear turned this into a fantastic day! I enjoy this rather dynamic friendship so very much and I end up hoping that the new chapters never end. It's a really great piece of writing! Thank you so much for sharing! *tries and fails to patiently wait for the next chapter*
Fairytales1981 chapter 10 . 4/3
You leave it there...seriously. Oooh mean ;)
Oh my, this is some seriously good writing! It is so easy to imagine them saying this, I keep reading it in their voices and picturing their faces. Amazing talent! Also, very hot ending, want more ;D
I check LJ every day for your updates! OOOOOOh, you write those two idiots in love so well!
lontanissima chapter 10 . 4/3
"Less talking, more fucking" that's the general idea for everyone haha!

it's all fantastic, between the Gnome and Provenza in the second segment (that reminds me of the ugly gnome as well) and the perfect BJ scene! I dont need nothing more from this week :)

I'm really looking forward to read they "talking" moment.

great (b) job!
;)
lontanissima chapter 9 . 3/29
Those three eps you wrote about are my fave of season 6! It's amazing to read about them. But you like your angst dont ya?! kidding

as always fantastic and perfect!

just you know... MY FEEEEEEELLLLLSSSSSS :P
Immas13 chapter 9 . 3/25
Oh this made me so happy you can't even begin to imagine! :) yay for updates!
airlock goddess chapter 9 . 3/22
Possibly the best apology ever from Andy. They're so perfect for each other. ... happy sigh ...
vangoghadmirer chapter 9 . 3/22
So glad they're back to being friends. Can't wait for the next installment. :)
SChimes chapter 9 . 3/22
Ohmygoodness! You updated! What a great thing to find in the morning:).

I love the way you had them start to make amends - Andy's EVERY WORD was perfect, and so in-character and it felt real and it was just such a damn good apology. That whole scene. Amazing. And it fits in perfectly with their journey so far, their ups and downs and their complicated dance and their too-strong temperaments, and you just managed to boil that down to the bare basics of how they care about each other and that's worth seeing past the bumps in the road and their pride. Excellent scene!

And of course loved the rest of them too! Them fighting (it's so obvious that they do NOT really want to be fighting and I was very glad when in the report scene Andy was trying to be semi-friendly) was a hoot to read as usual. And then the last bit of domestic truce ;) really sweet. I'm glad they're friends again!

Hope to see more soon :)