Reviews for Be Still
Captainhooked chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Perfect ending, so glad I found this!
letmedieahooker chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
What the fuck. I thought "I'll just read the first one and save the rest" but here I am, couldn't stop. You are an absurdly talented writer. Good show, you marvellous creature.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I am glad they made up and confessed. Though, Emma in my opinion still has some making up to do.
kcatt09 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I loved all these storys the ending was great i hope you write anouther one. Thanks for thw amazing read and i loved the ending but i really luke dark hook in the pervious storeys
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
God this emma is awful why would anyone like such a whiny bratty character who curses all the time
Emma on the show is not like that.
melsbells91 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Ah! Such a fantastic ending! Loved all of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Well i get it is a happy ending but god, this emma is messed up. The whole dialogue with her is .. Whatever! She is so tiring
Invrwroteit chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
This series of fics were amazing. The emotions and struggles they both went through completely palpable. Seriously amazing.
Xxnamethestarsxx chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I really loved this series :) perfect amount of angry angst and GREAT smut hehehehe
AJojojo chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Although i dont like the emma in your stories she is just too much and uses too many bad words lol . But your stories and killian are very good .
Kris Morene chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is a really beautiful story! I enjoyed reading it. You resolved everything perfectly and not too neatly, and Emma and Killian are still very much their imperfect selves. Thank you for sharing this. -KM-
ForeverAmberlie chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Yay! LOVE. :)
Starr Rose chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Please, please, please continue this series. It is one of the best series I've read in a very long time and you've earned a loyal follower for life. This is just amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Dear God I think I cried
LadyofHuntingandHobbits chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I am pretty much speechless now... that was a spectacular ending to a great series. Fantastic job, I really think you have the characters and their dynamics perfect :)