Reviews for Mikan and Marimo
Eitan chapter 2 . 3/5
Awww, what on earth are doing?! *making whale noises* This is beyond perfection *_* They are soooo adorable and Zoro's protectiveness is the best thing there is. Seriously, one of the best ZoNa stories I've read in a long while. Thanks for writing this! I enjoyed every sentence!
nicole chapter 2 . 1/16
waaaaaaaaaaaa THIS IS TOO GOOD! your fanfiction is exactly what I wanted to see in the fish-man arc. NOT ONLY THAT, THE WAY YOU POTRAY ZORO IS JUST WOW! He is not at all out of character. A fact I am thankful for. I'm usually someone who reads M fan fictions of zona, but this was just as beautiful and amazing as the ones I read, especially the 2nd chapter ;). PLEASEE CONTINUE ! COME BACCKKKK! I WANT MORE. don't tell me that was the end ehhhhhh?!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This is a really good story so far! Just wondering... R u going to update only thing again or is that one done?
reviewer chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I LOVE this! You shouldn't stop writing this! I'm honestly surprised why this doesn't have a lot of reviews because you're writing is splendid, and I enjoyed reading every single sentence. Keep it up!
Lady SVI chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Holy mother effing crap, this was amazing! Please, please update. You are marvelous! The emotions and everything. Oh my god, when they had their moments I was grinning like an idiot and silently laughing.
KimuraMinami chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I like your way of potraiting ZoNa, pls update soon
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
beautifully written
Constanza Rose chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Awesome , awesome. Awesome! Love it! Keep it up!
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Woot woot...love it just what I needed lol. Great chapter I was so happen when I got the alert for the update. I think you did every well Zoro and Nami didn't seem to out of characters much. I'm hlad you continuing this story. It getting every interesting... can't wait to see what you bring next...Happy Writings :)
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
that kissing scene was great!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Nami shirtless in this? Hurr hurr hurr. *cheeky pervy smile* ;3

Again, I really enjoyed this chapter. I eagerly await more chapters.

And steamy chapters? Hell yeah. Love you for that. ;)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
:D I really really like this! Great start! I love it how Zoro nuzzled/smelled Nami's hair. I was silently fangirling.
Raikiri80 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Wow, another really good one-shot!

I really enjoy little scenarios like this, it sort of fits them perfectly. I think of passion when I think of the couple, which is why I dont mind steamy as I think it suits them perfectly, I dont think Zoro and Nami will ever really have dull moments if they are together.

I think another one of my favourite scenarios is Nami confronting Zoro after he'd done something stupid by risking his life, like in Arlong Park when she finds out that he had a massive wound the whole time, or after he took all of Luffy's pain in the Kuma fight and perhaps she finds out a few weeks afterwards. Its been done before but I love it, I also have fond memories of Alabasta, a few ZoNa interactions in that arc.

But anyways, I really enjoy reading these one shots so thankies :D
Lotus Flower chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Aw, that was so cute! Oh ho ho, I love the ZoNa in this drabble. ;)

Although I doubt Nami would be willing to search for the others while topless. Perhaps Zoro lent her his haramaki or yukata to wear. Ahh such a lovely chapter. I'm so glad you updated so early! Arrgaaah, now I must wait for the next. I absolutely cannot wait for more of your drabbles. They way you write ZoNa is just so fantastic and amazing! I honestly love it to no ends!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 10/26/2013