Reviews for Goodbye, Hello, Who Are You?
Kalidrev chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
*knock*knock* Hello? Anybody home? It's only been more than a year since your last chapter... and I need more please! At first, after looking at the DDR in the games page I was like "you're kidding me... a DDR fanfic? what's next?"...but you make a very nice story that ties it into the DDR game rather nicely... So please keep writing!
Zer0Kataru chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
There are a few possibilities as to how you heard the uncensored Blow My Whistle Bitch:
1. You were playing Stepmania and you have my uncensored stepfile
2. You were watching someone play DDR7 and they were singing along uncensoredly
3. There was a DDR machine at a nightclub you were at and the nightclub was blasting the uncensored version
4. You were playing a hacked 7th mix
5. You're going crazy.
animewatcher chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
interesting
songbyrdk chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
Improve? That's a joke, right? This story is fantastic. It's smooth and eloquently written. I love the story line, too. But if you're dying for advice, maybe build on some of the secondary characters a little more...I find myself wanting to know a little more about Andrea and Matt. This is great though...bookmarking you for sure!
Syn Zero chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
Not a bad two chapters (I just read chapter four as well). It's interesting and the flashbacks provide some nice addition to the plot.
SilveredFoxeh chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
KOOL! TJIS FIC IS GREAT! It's realy origional too...when are you going to write more? x
Heero-chan chapter 5 . 1/8/2003
This is the best ddr fic i've seen so far. *gets big eyes* please please please update!

;
DragonsamaX chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
Oh, by the way! I just downloaded a copy of The Whistle Song, and while it's too long to be in a cade (at 5:16, it's about 4 songs together! _ That's too long to DDR at once...) it plainly says "Blow my whistle, bitch" a lot! You're not going crazy.. er! _
DragonsamaX chapter 5 . 11/8/2002
*from amid a pile of Kleenex, Altoids, and cough drops and under a comforter* Eeee! Very much good! Want more! *sniffles* Ugh... I'm gettin siiiiiiiick..
Syn Zero chapter 3 . 11/6/2002
Ehe, I love the way you describe the Pier Side Arcade and Bemani Night. I couldn't suppress a smile as I read this chapter.

Why oh why "It's Raining Men"...? :poke:
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
'Awwo,

I enjoyed the story and how it flowed with elogance. Keep it up D!

*Holly*
DragonsamaX chapter 4 . 10/16/2002
*stomps and pitches a fit* Write more! Now! *whining* I need to know what goes ooooon! *clings to Azurites' ankles* Pleeeeeeeeeeeease? I have cookies!
Syn Zero chapter 2 . 10/16/2002
This established more of a description and bond between the characters, which is nice. Aha, it's very easy for me to picture in my mind since it takes place here. Yay! ;
Syn Zero chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Mm, it's a very nice start to the story. Ehe, I do believe you put "Amber" in there once instead of "Andrea". Yesh, I'll read the rest soon.

Makes me want to go off and work on mine now, despite the fact I sort of canned the idea.
Evernight chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Mmm... DDR fic... tasty... I can't say I read much of it, because I have the attention span of a shoe lace, but I like the premise very much. Good work... and the fact that you mentioned waffles, means that you MUST be COOL.