Reviews for Concealed in Stone
bozbaby chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I enjoyed the story. I'd enjoy it even more if it was turned into a multi-chapter fic. It doesn't have to be long, but I'd like to see a bit more of their lives, not to mention put those who hurt Bella in their place. Regardless, I liked it. Thanks!
polyphany chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Love it!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Ooh boy! *fans self* now that was yummy! Poor Bella with the story though. I'm glad they're giving this a chance. Can't wait to read more. Thanks so much! Great fic!
allidel chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Very well done! It would be fun to see this continue...even one more chapter to see the next morning? Thank you for sharing, and good luck in the contest!

allidel :)
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Great O/S! I'd love to see a picture of this Edward. The way he is described he sounds hot! :) Great writing.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Very good;)
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Awesome! Love when Edwards all quite and reserved and then blows your mind! Hehe
bfl2ma chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Love love love this, so awesome!
garddita17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I really like this story. And there is so much potential to continue. Seems both Edward and Bella have issues from their past that make them cautious but the two of them together could be amazing.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Loved it, hope you choose to continue this story
gmd028 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Loved it, great!
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow! What an interesting situation! Such an unusual & original way to bring two people together. Nicely done!
Heather Grey chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Great job! It had a great pace and is setup nicely if you want to continue. I would love to read more. Thanks!
raidershell chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Loved it and works love to read more of these two and their story!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I'd love to read more of this..hope you are considering expanding it :)